Champions League Final 2009: FC Barcelona vs ManUtd: Champions of Europe!

Warik

Why do you think so? No one has commented about biscuits.

I think the weak link is a 35 yo Sylvinho. But I don't think he'll have much work to do as he'll be up against Park who would be busy protecting O'Shea from Henry.

Just what the media is claiming, that Ferguson thinks if they can shut Busquets down he'll make mistakes. Which is why I said if true it'd be a mistake, but who knows.

MJ BarcaFan

I saw Pep's interview just awhile ago... he is very calm, focused and seemed very well prepared. I like it!

Rijkaard also in CNN live earlier... he said Barca should be relax and play their game.

Visca Barca!!!! We can do it!!!!

H

henry-messi

He doesn't play.
The line-up is that I was excepted. But I would prefer Toure in middle.

But Hleb in not on the list :s.

M

Mastro

IMHO Sergi B. is too young to play this type of match, for the entire season he plays withuot the right mentality, i think that the best for this evening is Keita on the central left side and Xavi at center of field, but i believe in Pep and i hope that Busquets is the right selection!!!

il pepe

Why would you say Busquets played with the wrong mentality. I think he's ready for this. There has to be a first time for everything, and i believe he has what it takes to perform this evening.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why do you think so? No one has commented about biscuits.

I think the weak link is a 35 yo Sylvinho. But I don't think he'll have much work to do as he'll be up against Park who would be busy protecting O'Shea from Henry.

Weak link? Toure as CD, Sylvinho, Busquets, both Iniesta and Henry who are half injured. Take your pick. Still, I have no doubt that boys will give their all. In the end, whatever happens, CL final is an amazing feat for us, considering the team Pep took over one year ago.
Messi and Xavi will provide us with confidence to dominate the midfield and hopefully we`ll create some good opportunities from there.

il pepe

He doesn't play.
The line-up is that I was excepted. But I would prefer Toure in middle.

But Hleb in not on the list :s.

Bojan is just our better attacking option. If necessary you can slot Iniesta up front.

Defense needed some extra option. So only Muniesa and Caceres are available on the bench.

Home of Barca Fans