• Steve Mandanda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe Hart

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters

Ataraxia

What's funny is everything you accuse about De Gea and Frey you can say about Lloris. Lloris has had plenty of meltdowns, including some recent ones.

And Fiorentina being so shit these days is one of the reasons Frey has proven to be an above average keeper, because he's constantly bailing them out. He's not one of the world's top goalkeepers but he's above average. Please show me any proof he's been inconsistent recently because I doubt a superficial Milan fan like you watches Fiorentina.

Seriously, your e-thug act is pathetic when your opinion is never anything special. Your too simple to be offensive and too combative for your lack of wit to be sympathetic. Calling people pedophiles and fags is just making you sound like a dumbass.

In other words, your like a dumbed down version of Wardo.

LLoris meltdowns are no more than Cassillas. De Gea is still not reliable. A lot of the decisions he make to move in to strikers are totally immature and his positioning as well he gets outsmarted by strikers a lot, the only thing that helps him remain solid is his agility which saves him in a lot of situations.

Also yes I am confident enough in everything I say I can say it the way I want. Weird that someone as offensive and sarcastic as you is trying to victimize himself now.

barca96

I have no idea what his name is, but he is a GK for Dinamo Kiev.
Saw him playing against Ajax in the CL qualifiers, he was immense and only 17 years old.

Ataraxia

How about Samir Handanović?

This guy can never ever be the keeper of any top club. Just too shaky and inconsistent and unsafe. He just has some really good games but he is unreliable.

I have no idea what his name is, but he is a GK for Dinamo Kiev.
Saw him playing against Ajax in the CL qualifiers, he was immense and only 17 years old.

yeah this noname is definitely the best young goalkeeper.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Difficult as I've seen only a little of some of them but lots of others. I have to go with De Gea though, great shot stopper, good in the air and very mature for his age.

V

Valon

What's funny is everything you accuse about De Gea and Frey you can say about Lloris. Lloris has had plenty of meltdowns, including some recent ones.

And Fiorentina being so shit these days is one of the reasons Frey has proven to be an above average keeper, because he's constantly bailing them out. He's not one of the world's top goalkeepers but he's above average. Please show me any proof he's been inconsistent recently because I doubt a superficial Milan fan like you watches Fiorentina.

Seriously, your e-thug act is pathetic when your opinion is never anything special. Your too simple to be offensive and too combative for your lack of wit to be sympathetic. Calling people pedophiles and fags is just making you sound like a dumbass.

In other words, your like a dumbed down version of Wardo.

+1

Home of Barca Fans