Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe Hart

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Im suprised people are voting De Gea over Lloris, the guy is 23 and is #1 for his country and the best team in his country.

W

Wilshere

Im suprised people are voting De Gea over Lloris, the guy is 23 and is #1 for his country and the best team in his country.
short memories, people only remember +5 matches -> which is why they panic easily.

lloris was one of the main reasons lyon got to the semi finals of the CL. (same could be said to de gea but nonetheless, i like lloris better)

Bergkamp10

I'm going to go for Joe Hart, he has everything in his locker to be the best goalkeeper in the world. Fantastic player. I've seen more of him than the other players but I do like the look of De Gae. Lloris, I'm not sure about. I think he's got a mistake in him from what I've seen.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Not convinced by Lloris, De Gea is outstanding but has to now keep his consistency and improve. Neuer is outstanding, as is Hart. Akinfeev is way past being a prospect, but a very good keeper.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Not convinced by Lloris, De Gea is outstanding but has to now keep his consistency and improve. Neuer is outstanding, as is Hart. Akinfeev is way past being a prospect, but a very good keeper.
And Mandanda (That's right, 3 and's in a row!) is just ... Mandanda.

desoe

He could be good, but his name is still MANDANDA :lol:

Can you be calm about your team if your goalkeeper's name is something like this?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

De Gea would be #1 if he played for France too.

French goalkeepers have been notoriously erratic recently. Lloris is an incredible talent but I think De Gea has shown as much, if not more, at a younger age already. Lloris would be second on this list for me but I think he's somewhat overrated.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
He could be good, but his name is still MANDANDA :lol:

Can you be calm about your team if your goalkeeper's name is something like this?

Hes probably the best shot stopper out of them IMO.

and his name would inspire me to do gtreat things...:lol:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Hes probably the best shot stopper out of them IMO.

and his name would inspire me to do gtreat things...:lol:

Mandanda is easily the best shot stopper out of them...unfortunately he's also the most inconsistent, to say the last.

However I'll always be a fan because his name is awesome.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Mandanda is easily the best shot stopper out of them...unfortunately he's also the most inconsistent, to say the last.

However I'll always be a fan because his name is awesome.

His consistancy will improve IMO. Hes the most likeable out of them as he can pull off some unbelievable saves, i voted Lloris, but i wanted to vote Mandanda. :lol:

Guardian

Manuel Neuer. He has proven himself at international level as well as at club. And also has initial signs to be a leader, he captained the U21 team and currently he's captain and leader of his team Schalke 04.

De Gea has a great potential too. Rene Adler too, I still consider him as one of the best in the Bundesliga. Hugo Lloris is good too, but his confidence is low. He's still young and can improve it. I don't like Mandanda, often makes stupid mistakes just after some superb saves.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Meta won't like to hear this but Mandanda is another example of a black keeper. They are physical and athletic, when on form, they're a wall and impossible to pass. but there is ALWAYS some treasure lurking behind the woodwork. And I don't mean Victor "recently one brilliant failure a season" Valdes like, but Manuel "yeah right, like four games in a row without stupidity is not entertaining" Almunia.

In fact, Almunia is a black keeper wearing a suit. Like in that War scene from Monty Python, but then in the opposite way:
iii-zulu.jpg

Mandanda is a nice example, Kameni in Spain is a very nice example, Vincent Enyeama at the World Cup was a great example, I know the Ivory Coast goalkeeper has those blinders, ... Even when in a super period, they just have to fuck up. It's the law basically.

So no, I don't think Mandanda belongs in that list, let alone he would be the best of those.

Home of Barca Fans