Barcaforum's Biggest Stan? Poll Included

Who is Barcaforum's biggest stan?

• Total voters

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
ward is totally gay for kobe, it's true, but he's not a Stan. at least I haven't seen evidence of it.

anyway fuck the heat and fuck the lakers, this is the magic's year! d12 in the house, baby!

Lemmi

The Reckoner
put myself forward for love of this man..

kid.jpg

completely obsessed.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
I'm confident we'd beat the heat, and that we'd match up well against the lakers and be competitive in the finals, it's the celtics and their monstrous front-court I'm worried about.
You really don't match up all that well with LA. But yeh, Celtics being there means you're unlikely to even make it to the Finals.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
You really don't match up all that well with LA. But yeh, Celtics being there means you're unlikely to even make it to the Finals.

I dunno. it would all hinge on the 4, really. our back-court is solid enough to not make a twat of its self and to make shots when they get them - but as regards the front-court? dwight is a monster but I doubt he could guard bynum AND gasol. if bass has a breakout year, though, we could be in a great position to take you on. all depends on him though, we wouldn't beat you with 'shard at the 4, that's for sure.

mind you, kobe is starting to show his age. you may not even make it past the thunder. I mean you probably will, but KD is nuts so y'never know.

Home of Barca Fans