Barcaforum's Biggest Stan? Poll Included

Who is Barcaforum's biggest stan?

• Total voters

zanela

No, he's saying it's not the same as fanboy. Myself I've always thought it to mean more along the lines of obsessive to the point of stalking but this poll relaxes this criteria.

You're ignorant to Meta's Pep obsession. It would put everything on boards to shame. :p

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
lol @ Eddy & La Furia voting me. You'll see the truth after this season's threepeat.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

:D

Voted Ibra going by the flow :p

But I think that dalitis needs a very special mention. In every mid fielder thread he brings up Cesc Fabregas and repeats the same shit over and over!!

Ann I am the Stan of Sergio Busquets god damn it :wave:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well he is one of the 20(and I say 20 cause I don't have fantastic NBA knowledge, he will be top 10 if he wins another ring this season though) all time best NBA players... Players THAT good are going to have fanboys.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Well he is one of the 20(and I say 20 cause I don't have fantastic NBA knowledge, he will be top 10 if he wins another ring this season though) all time best NBA players... Players THAT good are going to have fanboys.
He's easily top 10 already mate. There is NO case against it. #9 is the minimum.

Home of Barca Fans