Arjen Robben

barca96

van marwijk shouldve taken him off.
the match was won....sigh..
he was by far the most dangerous..
how long will he be out? any news?

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Great. Our World Cup chances are reduced by like........ 60%. I feel like smashing things now.

60 per cent is kinda exaggerated. 10 to 20 per cent is more like it imo. It's not like we haven't got other quality players. But indeed, him missing the tournament will be a huge miss to us.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Madness. Forget shocking omissions from the WC. We should make a list of stars missing through injury :(

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Madness. Forget shocking omissions from the WC. We should make a list of stars missing through injury :(

There's an injured XI on the Marca home page. Slightly dodgy formation, but there's a valid point to be made.

B

beautifulgame

AGGGGH. The two teams I'm supporting just lost two very important players: Robben with Netherlands and Drogba with Ivory Coast.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
same here, my 2 fav teams at WC, cannot believe ... 3rd is Spain, but don't wanna say anything more as might jinx the spaniards ... damn

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
same here, my 2 fav teams at WC, cannot believe ... 3rd is Spain, but don't wanna say anything more as might jinx the spaniards ... damn

Well, until now, my two favourites (Spain and Argentina - despite Maradona) are without injuries... so let's hope that situation remains...

Home of Barca Fans