Andrea Pirlo

footyfan

Calma, calma
As for Mata, I think he looks cooler with a stubble:

image.jpg

than without:

Spain-Juan-Mata_2471060.jpg

Stric

Not a fan of Pique's beard. At least not when it gets too long. It distorts his face.

93148.jpg

n_f_c_barcelona_pique-1915113.jpg

True that. Although, I must say that over here, there's even a saying - "Never trust the guy with a full-on untamed beard". It might be because I'm in a uni age in an urban environment, so the women I know might be different. Even when we go on internships and work experience, beards like that are very much frowned upon.

On another note, I've heard the opposite - never trust a man with a neatly groomed full beard. :lol: Because it's dishonest :lol: - keeping it neat and perfect defeats the purpose of growing a beard in the first place. :lol:

misterplatin

Could not influence the game as he normally does .

Came here to ask if there is a Vidal thread. This guy is a gem,a dream player for any modern midfield .

And Bayern today showed why they are the best team in the world . What a performance against this Juve :worthy:

Indignado

Could not influence the game as he normally does .

Came here to ask if there is a Vidal thread. This guy is a gem,a dream player for any modern midfield .

And Bayern today showed why they are the best team in the world . What a performance against this Juve :worthy:

I think they're not even on the same level as Barca and Real. We'll see in the semi finals.

XaviMessiGirl

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/7276-Arturo-Vidal

Hasn't been posted in since 2011, so hard to find. You can just try the search function (though even that is sometimes flawed, but in this case it worked).

Gem of a post from that thread, when Vidal first signed with Juve:
So you must be either very desperate or just dumb to go there imo.
:lol:

Home of Barca Fans