14 - Javier Mascherano

XaviMessiGirl

All credit must go to Inter for offering Muntari. Surely that was the moment Liverpool accepted the barca offer :lol:

Fantastic addition.

Stevie G at the sight of Muntari:

epocbt.gif

Tomchin

mmmmmmmm, not convinced by this.. would much rather have kept yaya for a different option. masch is only likely to play in away games.
Pep wanted to keep Yaya too, but it was him who choose to leave, nothing we could do about it. Unlike other clubs (Arsenal), we don't keep players against their will, and imho that's a very honorable decision.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
comparing last season's squad with this..

marquez out = no replacement
chygry out = no replacement
Henry out = Villa in
Yaya out = Masch in
and if ibra leaves then there is no time to get a replacement...
so this still leaves us with a very thin squad

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match

Henry out = Villa in
Yaya out = Masch in

Henry was a complete and utter waste of space and wages (last season)
rafa never really had an impact

yaya had a half poor season and caused problems off the field and masch if prolly an improvement on him
and chiggy might as well have been a bag of cones

we gained gaby milito being fitter and near world class pedro and a bojan who at the end of last season showed he is capable of benching ibra
we also gained another year of experience in our youth with JDS, Thiago, fontas being suitable backups... so i really wouldnt worry to much!!

JAMAIN

DONE DEAL.

Thank God the club saw the light and we at least have signed the best possible player to fill the void left by Toure.

Barring injuries and Mourinho inspired Real Madrid we should remain favorites for the title with this move.

Barcilliant

FUCKING BRILLIANT SIGNING-in fact if Masch blends in quickly and curb a bit of his rash tackles he will be THE signing of the summer. Its about time we got a no-nonsense energiser bunny type DM who takes no prisonners. Tourre was good but in the defensive dept Masch is waaaayyyy superior. I dont wanna see anymore of that pusssy defending by Busquets.

Welcome to greatest club in the world Javier Mascherano!

dalitis8

Banned

Henry out = Villa in
Yaya out = Masch in

All Marquez did last season was to cost us the victory against Osasuna away...

Chygga cost us the Copa Del Rey...

Henry was 6.5m a year waste of money,space and playing time...(last season I mean)

Yaya was on the bench,he played well against Stuttgart at home and against Valladolid on the final day...

Ibra made our painfully beautiful team worse whenever he was on the pitch...

...So on balance we have become stronger(sporting wise,let alone financially) out of the people we sent away....and we have brought in Adriano,Mascherano and Villa...I loathe to jump into conclusions...but it looks pretty good to me....

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
All Marquez did last season was to cost us the victory against Osasuna away...

Chygga cost us the Copa Del Rey...

Henry was 6.5m a year waste of money,space and playing time...(last season I mean)

Yaya was on the bench,he played well against Stuttgart at home and against Valladolid on the final day...

Ibra made our painfully beautiful team worse than when he was on the bench...

...So on balance we have become stronger(sporting wise,let alone financially) out of the people we sent away....and we have brought in Adriano,Mascherano and Villa...I loathe to jump into conclusions...but it looks pretty good to me....

Stop being so ruthless on our own players... they might have successfully done all that you have mentioned, but they even saved our other players asses from fatigue and this is the most important aspect of squad players!!

Barcilliant

Fucking hell there's talk of us bringing that clown Robinho in!!!!! I hope this rumour goes away. Seems like Milan have an option on him but I read that we might be in for him too if Ibra deal with Milan goes through.

Please no fucking Robinho! he would be worse than Ibra. Completely unprofessional useless mercenary!

Home of Barca Fans