14 - Javier Mascherano

dalitis8

Banned
Stop being so ruthless on our own players... they might have successfully done all that you have mentioned, but they even saved our other players asses from fatigue and this is the most important aspect of squad players!!

:rolleyes:

Guilty as charged...

Fucking hell there's talk of us bringing that clown Robinho in!!!!! I hope this rumour goes away. Seems like Milan have an option on him but I read that we might be in for him too if Ibra deal with Milan goes through.

Please no fucking Robinho! he would be worse than Ibra. Completely unprofessional useless mercenary!

Robinho could potentially make a good fringe player...potentially...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
yea i really dont think robinho would be that bad... his passing vison and play making has improved alot with his time in brasil...

also its weird i seem to be agreeing with dalitis more recently.. weused to bicker alot

KluivertsBoots

Nice piece of business for Mascherano. He is a needed piece of the puzzle. We need some legit steel in the midfield and Masch will provide that in spades.

I think you will see Mascherano-Busquets-Xavi quite a bit with Iniesta in a wide playmaking role. And before all the "Iniesta's not a winger!" people chime in, he doesn't actually play as a winger when he's positioned wide so relax. We can use Iniesta in that way on the left with Maxwell/Adriano overlapping for width.

Barcelona will put some even more stupid possession and passing numbers than usual with those four on the pitch together. Good luck touching the ball at all to our opponents.

If Robinho comes, that's the final kick in the ass that Barca has given me. Boooo, hope it's just a rumor.

Pep already rejected the chance to sign him multiple times (last winter and this summer). This is just Man City trying to drum up a good price.

Barcilliant

Nice piece of business for Mascherano. He is a needed piece of the puzzle. We need some legit steel in the midfield and Masch will provide that in spades.

I think you will see Mascherano-Busquets-Xavi quite a bit with Iniesta in a wide playmaking role. And before all the "Iniesta's not a winger!" people chime in, he doesn't actually play as a winger when he's positioned wide so relax. We can use Iniesta in that way on the left with Maxwell/Adriano overlapping for width.

Barcelona will put some even more stupid possession and passing numbers than usual with those four on the pitch together. Good luck touching the ball at all to our opponents.

I hope so Robinho is a total tool!
Pep already rejected the chance to sign him multiple times (last winter and this summer). This is just Man City trying to drum up a good price.

I hope so Robinho is a total tool!

Yeah I see Barca playing the system Spain played in the WC with a double pivot. I think this will very much be the case in the Champions League. You put Mascherano & Busquets together and you have less chance of the defense getting exposed and the attacking players can do their stuff.

V

Valon

Well I found out the reason why it doesn't work but Bojan isn't online to show me the pic so I can fix it. :)

And I agree with Meta.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
also, we sold yaya touré - a top 5-10 DM in the world - for £27m and signed mascherano - the #1 DM in the world (or #2 if djila recovers) - for £17m, making a £10m profit!

lovely jubbly!

Home of Barca Fans