14 - Javier Mascherano

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
I agree with lemmi, it's only a few weeks.....we don't sign someone just because acn. We sign someone cause we have a plan for him and also have future plan with him. If now we one to sign a DM, it would be wiser if we off-load someone in that position too.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
lol. Now Real wants Mascherano too. Niiice! Lets target Guti next. Maybe they decide to keep him!

Fourteen

Monster Masch
For fuck sake. If that is true Taxi needs to show the kid some respect and not keep throwing him around to different clubs like a $2 slut. They should design a few financial packages in order to get our main targets instead of including one of the best young strikers in the world, he shouldn't be allowed to leave unless Pep can't promise him much involvement, in which case he should be loaned out to a Spanish team that can offer him football.

Last edited:

Rivaldo

Txiki must be sacked. We should just get someone cheap like Hulk and spend the big bucks on players like Villa, Ibrahimovic or Ribery.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
The fact of the matter is, in order to get our targets, we'll need to dish out Real Madrid money, which we simply won't and can't do. It's slightly depressing, but loaning, or permanent swap deals are not the answer to leaving out 10-15ME's here and there.

R

Ramone Starfucker

I said it before, I'll say it again. I'm pro-Manchester United! Always been, and always will.

The only club to remove the "Football Club" from their crest. it sums them up really;)

Mascherano wont leave Liverpool yet. imo.

Home of Barca Fans