14 - Javier Mascherano

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Well zanela having just gone through some searchs about both players I have seen Yaya been sent off 3 times in his career and JM 2 times!!!!!

Are they accurate, well I don't know but certainly it seems in the red card department not much separates them. In fact Yaya once more by going on from what I found!

zanela

Yaya has been cautioned 15 times for barcelona
Mascherano has been cautioned 19 times for liverpool
Thru' out their club career -
Yaya - 1 redcard (Monaco)
Mascherano - 2 redcards (1 Corinthians, 1 Liverpool - a big one which actually cost u the game)... So yeh Mascherano has 1 more thn the Ivorian

And Considering Mascherano plays in the EPL where the referees are more lenient, he gets let off most times for the fouls he commits...his stats wud 've been much worse had he done the same in La Liga...Yaya not only has better physique & taller, Hez more skillful, better dribbler, passer, better ball control,better at defending set-pieces,has a better temperament and reliable in big games...u ll never see him getting sent off in El Clásico by actin like a nutcase...he can also bail us out in cup finals by scorin brilliant goals...Hez a much better package thn the Argentine who has won sod all wit his club...no wonder he wants to cme to us wen he shud be more loyal to his manager for all tht hez dne for his career...Mascherano is a red card waiting to happen, if he cmes here at the cost of the Ivorian...It ll be a big mistake...1 which the club ll regret in the future...Yaya is better thn him in every aspect.....even defensively i'd say they are equal...Mascherano is overrated coz hez an Argentine which is usually the case with most Argentinians...and now tht hez the NT Captain its become worse...the only worldclass Argentinian out there is Leo...others are all overrated big time...
Anyway YAYA TOURE >>>>>>>Mascherano :wave:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i do not see how we can have him for a reasonable price.. and i do not think we really need him we have yaya keita and sergi b... why are we even wasting time... as much as i like to see argentino in our team... this is waste of time and money..he belongs for liverpool

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Cards Red Cards
2006/07 Monaco 24 5 2 1
2005/06 Olympiakos 20 3 3 0
2004/05 Metalurg Donetsk 16 2 3 2
2003/04 Beveren 12 0 3 0
2003/04 Metalurg Donetsk 10 1 0 0
2002/03 Beveren 30 3 6 0
2001/02 Beveren 28 0 3 0

Sent off twice for Metalurg Donetsk - once at monaco.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Well she slighted JM with the remark Redcardscherano - so I am trying to find evidence to the contray. :D

As I say those websites I visited may well be wrong though.

zanela

Cards Red Cards
2006/07 Monaco 24 5 2 1
2005/06 Olympiakos 20 3 3 0
2004/05 Metalurg Donetsk 16 2 3 2
2003/04 Beveren 12 0 3 0
2003/04 Metalurg Donetsk 10 1 0 0
2002/03 Beveren 30 3 6 0
2001/02 Beveren 28 0 3 0

Sent off twice for Metalurg Donetsk - once at monaco.

the site i referred to dint have his stats frm his clubs pre-Monaco...Anyway, Who cares wht he did in sme ukranian league :lol:
Currenty...while both are at big clubs...Yaya toure has better disciplinary record thn redcardsherano.:D..who is more likely to get sent off over the ivorian

Warik

So the stats that show your view is wrong you sweep under the carpet claiming no one cares about the Ukrainian league?

That's mature.

Home of Barca Fans