14 - Javier Mascherano

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
yaya is better going forward and in the air although masch may be a little better marking and tackling.. i prefer yaya for my team

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yaya is a better fit for Barca. Who cares if Yaya is better going forward? We are comparing them as 2 DM's, you don't require your DM to go forward. :p

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Depends on the teams tactics as well

Maschareno was f'n awesome at the world cup 2006 and it was then I fell in love with him as a player. So different tactics definitely perceive players in a different light.

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Yes, i agree that yaya is better fit with barca style. As u can see, mascherano is sucks in term of finishing. In barca, all player must have the ability to score goal, even pique could take that responsibility.

If i must say, i even more willing to sign roma's de rossi than mascherano.

zanela

Yaya is a better fit for Barca. Who cares if Yaya is better going forward? We are comparing them as 2 DM's, you don't require your DM to go forward. :p

When ur creative players are tightly marked or having an off day...A DM who is better going forward always helps...

If i must say, i even more willing to sign roma's de rossi than mascherano.

I love to see him at barca...

sammy

When ur creative players are tightly marked or having an off day...A DM who is better going forward always helps...

That's what i mean. You need a good finishing instinct DM. That's the basic of barca's total football. Every one can score goals.

Zqa-

Why are we discussing Masch with a Liverpool fan? Heck, Fool fans believe that Carragher is the best defender in the world, Pennant the best winger, Kuyt the best striker and N'Gog the biggest talent.

sammy

Why are we discussing Masch with a Liverpool fan? Heck, Fool fans believe that Carragher is the best defender in the world, Pennant the best winger, Kuyt the best striker and N'Gog the biggest talent.

lol....

Though i don't mind if they gave us permission to talk with reina

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
If there's one position where we are fairly well off for cover then it's the DM position with Yaya, Sergi B. and Keita all competing.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
And Andres is class there as a last resort. Plus Pique and Marquez have done great there in the past, were only talking about a few weeks.

Galning

Things Yaya is able to do with a ball.. are just insane, for a man who's like 1m90+. Absolutly brilliant.

Home of Barca Fans