10 La Masia products to watch by FCBarca

F

fuglen

Would have thought Sergi Roberto was a safe bet on a list like that.

MJ BarcaFan

I have recently watched Gerard in the U-17 Spain vs France match (which Spain won)... wow he is an exciting player, with all those step-overs. Great !

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Deulofeu is uber talented, no doubt...Is prone to some laziness too though...He cheaply gave away a ball that led to Turkey's goal tonight and did nothing apart from standing still after doing so...Seemed to be annoyed with himself but carried on like a prima donna in that aspect

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Deulofeu is uber talented, no doubt...Is prone to some laziness too though...He cheaply gave away a ball that led to Turkey's goal tonight and did nothing apart from standing still after doing so...Seemed to be annoyed with himself but carried on like a prima donna in that aspect

He is in every way possible a new cristiano ronaldo..................... meh maybe he will grow out of it... if Pep gets ahold of him... yikes

barca96

He is in every way possible a new cristiano ronaldo..................... meh maybe he will grow out of it... if Pep gets ahold of him... yikes

yeah....last year i saw photos of him taken by himself in a fitting room.
he really looks like a young cr9..:lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Yeah, hope so...I think it's the first Barca youngster I've seen in several years now that looks a bit different, in makeup, to the usual La Masia products...There's definitely a bit of 'Me, me, me' in him that I haven't seen much of from La Masia, tbh

SwiftGuyver

JDS, Thiago, Muniesa, Deulofeu and Etock are the ones i am most excited about...they all have an excellent chance to succeed at Barca...

Home of Barca Fans