Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: You're just going around ranting about Pep in every thread, even on a happy occasion such as Xavi's wedding. Grow up and stop acting so immature.

On topic, congrats to the happy couple!!! :)

I was answering the question of whether Pep was invited or not.... no need to take me seriously on this one lol.

jamrock

comes darth gets band for being repetitive but unknown doesn't?.

contracts xavi

on a sporting note hope he starts as little games as possible next season to be fresh for the wc, 30 would be good ho

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I was answering the question of whether Pep was invited or not.... no need to take me seriously on this one lol.

Really? Now twisting it to make it seem like you were simply "answering the question"? Pretty sure the Pep hating rant wasn't part of the question was it? At least have the decency to keep your repetitive tirade in an on topic thread.

F

Flavia

Pep wasn't invited, nor Tito. Xavi decided to not invite any former or current coach. There are details on md.

Really? Now twisting it to make it seem like you were simply "answering the question"? Pretty sure the Pep hating rant wasn't part of the question was it? At least have the decency to keep your repetitive tirade in an on topic thread.

I did stay on topic. Someone above me asked if Pep was invited. What I said about Pep was also part of the topic b.c i gave reasons as to why Pep might not show up. Also, criticizing Pep doesn't mean I'm hating oh him.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I did stay on topic. Someone above me asked if Pep was invited. What I said about Pep was also part of the topic b.c i gave reasons as to why Pep might not show up. Also, criticizing Pep doesn't mean I'm hating oh him.

Don't try to seem all innocent now, hardly 10% of what you said was even relevant to the question, the rest was a mindless rant on Pep

Stric

My goodness, she's dressed like a prostitute. Is this appropriate for weddings nowadays, am I missing something?

1003698_514803235258814_849201149_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans