Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

This guy finally showed some shame and removed Ten Haag's name from the list of horrible names.

Please pick a different sport. I can't believe how clueless a person can be!

The only reason I didn't put ETH in is that I don't think he will be available now or in the summer.

If he is, he should be top of the list my braindead troll

BJJ

Of course. Stop overreacting. BARCELONA never wins 6/6 group stage games.

We will win 5/6.

Calma.
Shut the fuck up,idiot.

We lost to a dogshit Shaktar! 🤣
You're as clueless as Xavi. My Internet provider had an outage so I've calmed down but what in God's world was that?
Even in the bad years in the early 2000s we still played good football. This was beyond atrocious.
Xavi has lost the dressing room. That's clear. Players don't know what to do and are looking confused and lost. Even a treble winning,clutch captain like Gundogan is wondering.
Kick Xavi out now. It's not going to get any better.

iniestaGOAT

Shut the fuck up,idiot.

We lost to a dogshit Shaktar! 🤣
You're as clueless as Xavi. My Internet provider had an outage so I've calmed down but what in God's world was that?
Even in the bad years in the early 2000s we still played good football. This was beyond atrocious.
Xavi has lost the dressing room. That's clear. Players don't know what to do and are looking confused and lost. Even a treble winning,clutch captain like Gundogan is wondering.
Kick Xavi out now. It's not going to get any better.

Calma. Nobody is getting kicked out. Especially just because your bum ass said so.

XAVI HERNANDEZ is the pride of CATALONIA.

He is protected.

By me.

Kul_z

Dude. So uninspiring. For real, only guardiola and xavi could survive this shitshow, anyone else and catalan papers would slaughter him.

JohnN

It is weird that a genius midfielder, the best of his generation has failed so badly at improving the team as a coach but here we are.
A great coach can at least make some attacking patterns work. he won't score the goals, but will help players get into good positions. it's their job to score.
A great coach will teach players to get out of a high press situation. Will teach players to create counters or keep the ball in midfield without always going back to the gk for a long ball.
we are doing none of that. we are not even doing the close quarter passing at high tempo, which xavi would do in his sleep as a player.
either he is a bad teacher or clueless.

BJJ

What is worrying is that Xabi Alonso looks like a potentially great coach. He goes to Madrid and we will be dead and buried for the next five years.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

What is worrying is that Xabi Alonso looks like a potentially great coach. He goes to Madrid and we will be dead and buried for the next five years.

Zidane, Henry, Pirlo, Xavi, every midfield genius failed except Xabi....

ok zidane won 3 cls so he didnt fail but want to see him in another club

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I wanted to quote his post-match statements bit it all sounds so stupid.

Would like him to answer how many matches we won this season while playing well.

In other news.. journalists are critical of Xavi as well. Sport claims it'd Madrid based ones but some of our former players came out as well.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Gerard Lopez: "I'd take more chances with the young players than with two players who are on loan and who don't know what will happen to them."

Abelardo: " I think that Barça will not have problems getting into the second round, but they do have to improve, Xavi has to look for solutions" ... "Lewandowski is bad but not because he doesn't score goals, it's just that he doesn't press..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans