Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

I'd go back to Kounde at RB. Looks physically better this year than last while was OK in a possession role on the ball last year and improved as the season went on. Certainly no need to look at Foyth when Kounde fulfilled that mold.

Araujo goes in when we need one-on-one speed ala versus Vinicius or Nico.

But alas, maybe good Cancelo come in as showed that offensive rightback isn't what we need. Or rather, offensive rightback is not what Xavi needs.

Oh and if Kounde complained about reverting back to RB, then he can kindly fuck off to Man Utd or whatever Prem team desired him- if any.

JamDav1982

Kounde is not a good 1v1 defender to nearly the same level as Araujo.

Kounde wasnt even defending all that well from RB v the weaker sides either and got away with it a fair bit.

Birdy

Not true mate. We went from 17th in the prem to 2nd most points in a calendar year with basically the same squad.

Although the previous manager did like to whinge about the quality he had at his disposal.
LOL :lol: So true!

Xavi Gerrard and Lampard have share many traits, like being great mds
and shite coaches who whine all the time and look for excuses

Birdy

The team can't get a "great coach". There's 2-3 of those around and all have better jobs already.

The same old propagandist shit that there is no one better than Xavi out there other than Pep and Klopp

Some managers that could come to Barca in the summer (or already right now some of them) that are 100 times better than Xavi:

De Zerbi
Nagelsman
Arne Slot
Gallardo

just to name a few. I can keep naming

Xavi is a trash coach, you are the only one (apart from a braindead troll) left defending him

iniestaGOAT

The same old propagandist shit that there is no one better than Xavi out there other than Pep and Klopp

Some managers that could come to Barca in the summer (or already right now some of them) that are 100 times better than Xavi:

De Zerbi
Nagelsman
Arne Slot
Gallardo

just to name a few. I can keep naming

Xavi is a trash coach, you are the only one (apart from a braindead troll) left defending him

This guy finally showed some shame and removed Ten Haag's name from the list of horrible names.

Please pick a different sport. I can't believe how clueless a person can be!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Even with a new manager this team need a starting CDM and a starter at LW and RW, and please for god's sake sign quick wingers, actual wingers who can dribble past a player.

Should consider signing a creative CM too since Pedri keep getting injured.

This team should absolutely play better than how they are playing, but Xavi and Laporta have once again like their predecessors kinda messed up with how they've invested the money in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans