Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He is failing to implement whatever it is he's trying. I just hope he has the learning capacity and modesty to adapt.

Messigician

Xavi: "We could have won the game. We dominated and created chances. We have to finish the game when we are in our best moment."

"In the second half we controlled the game completely, but then Ra?l de Tom?s' goal came."

"We concede too much. We must minimise mistakes."

"It's not easy to win here. Real Madrid lost here and there have been minutes when we played very well. We could have won perfectly fine."

"The defeat would have been a step backwards. With a point, it is not so much. It is difficult to win at this stage and we are still in the fight for the Champions League positions."

"Ara?jo? We have to see if it's just discomfort or something else... Piqu?? It hurts us. We're going to compete with what we have."

"A gesture from Ara?jo to the opposing fans? We must always respect everyone, the referees, the fans... There are a lot of nerves during the match. If something has happened, we apologise."

"Demb?l? is one more. He can help us. I think he has entered well, fast, vertical. He has had good minutes."

Messigician

Seems Reverter had a meltdown about Laporta wanting to sign CVC deal

After Ferran Reverter's announced departure, Barcelona have been negotiating with La Liga for the CVC deal. The league wants 70% of the proposed ?250m fee to go into infrastructure costs. However, Bar?a wants to use it for signings.

? @sport

Sources close to Laporta say he will use the CVC deal in an attempt to sign Messi and Haaland.
@ Andres Hernandez

All of Messi's enemies are leaving the club

Barcilliant

Can someone please explain to me how Xavi wants us to play???
Xavi says he wants us to play TikTok football but yet I see us banging 20-30 crosses in each game.
I have no problem with that but ffs reinforce the defense and dm position if we are going to play that way.

Raketa10

Can someone please explain to me how Xavi wants us to play???
Xavi says he wants us to play TikTok football but yet I see us banging 20-30 crosses in each game.
I have no problem with that but ffs reinforce the defense and dm position if we are going to play that way.

I don't think that even he knows that. Against ATM we played really well but yesterday we looked like Koeman is still in charge. We basically did nothing except crossing. Another problem is the lack of idea how to use Ferran Torres. It looks like no one knows if this 55 mil player is a winger or CF.

Barcilliant

I don't think that even he knows that. Against ATM we played really well but yesterday we looked like Koeman is still in charge. We basically did nothing except crossing. Another problem is the lack of idea how to use Ferran Torres. It looks like no one knows if this 55 mil player is a winger or CF.

😂 Typical Barca. Buy a player and then try and shoehorn him into the team.

Gari

Guardiola constantly talks about his love for Barcelona. But this is a strange love. Torres' transfer is a scam by City, and he talked with Laporta and Xavi. He understands very well that Ferann is not worth that much. Nothing personal, it's just business?But Barcelona is now not after the departure of Neymar with a lot of money, but completely without money.

FC B

Displeased with his game and with his subs, also should've left Dumbele rot on the stands not use him basically with no use...

iniestaGOAT

Displeased with his game and with his subs, also should've left Dumbele rot on the stands not use him basically with no use...

Must admit we are a huge threat from corners and crosses these days and those Corners dumbele took were shambolic.

Nazario1985

Guardiola constantly talks about his love for Barcelona. But this is a strange love. Torres' transfer is a scam by City, and he talked with Laporta and Xavi. He understands very well that Ferann is not worth that much. Nothing personal, it's just business?But Barcelona is now not after the departure of Neymar with a lot of money, but completely without money.

Pep loves money.

He can keep his diplomatic talk, while scamming us

malvolio

i don't think its a case of guardiola scamming us. after all, the money from transfers don't get put in his pockets.

it's just that while at city he got into this phase of buying lots of wide attacking players. be it wingers or midfielders able to play out wide.

then man would play a team of midfielders if he could. so probably he sees torres as a good option, for the kind of football he employs at city.

that doesn't mean ferran was indispensable to guardiola, after all he has at least 5 players able to play wide.

BBZ8800

i don't think its a case of guardiola scamming us. after all, the money from transfers don't get put in his pockets.

I still think that he has scammed us.
He didn't earn money for HIMSELF, but = the higher transfer fee => the more money for City/himself to buy new expensive players.
And who wouldn't want more money for his team, and thus getting a chance to win more trophies and be hailed as an even better coach?

So, yes, there is a high chance that Pep has scammed us.
We bought a 13 millions worth winger for 65 millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans