Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catta

This result is all him. The second half was all mistake after mistake, from the tactics to the subs, you don't know what was worse. Hope he learns from this, but I doubt it.

Birdy

I don't get how everyone says he fucked up with FDJ sub,
when in fact Eric Garcia sub condemned us.
Not having Araujo at the back costed the goal, not the presence of FDJ

Birdy

FDJ was the best mid and it was an awful substitution and team got worse.

I agree he had a good game.
But how is that responsible for the goal?

The goal was an 1-man mistake, with Garcia being an imbecile.
In that sequence, if someone was missed was Arraujo

JamDav1982

I agree he had a good game.
But how is that responsible for the goal?

The goal was an 1-man mistake, with Garcia being an imbecile.
In that sequence, if someone was missed was Arraujo

He wasnt really other than it takes away the one bit of protection for Busi and two slow CBs and ball comes in from area he was playing.

The goal is on Garcia but awful sub that left team more exposed and poorer on ball.

Birdy

My biggest disappointment with XAvi thus far has PARADOXICALLY nothing to do with tactics.

It's his horrible PERSONEL selection and management.

The main theme is well-known: HOW on earth are all AMIGOS playing all the minutes possible. Alba's sub tonight is the 1st time I have seen him subbing out an Amigo when there is still time left and he is not injured

But let's say we expected that from Xavi.
Then, look at this from tonight:

1) HOW ON EARTH is Gavi subbed, and Pedri stays on after the performance we saw?
2) HOW ON EARTH does Ferran stay ON THE WHOLE GAME with the performance we saw?
3) HOW ON EARTH is FDJ Gavi and Adama always the first to go out, and Ferran the last to go out IRRESPETIVE of performance ???

OK, this is beyond his friendship with the Amigos.
The guy promised MERITOcRACY. (Remember Xavi's rules?)
Where the FUCK is meritocracy is he has permanently a soft spot for certain players???

fergus90

My biggest disappointment with XAvi thus far has PARADOXICALLY nothing to do with tactics.

It's his horrible PERSONEL selection and management.

The main theme is well-known: HOW on earth are all AMIGOS playing all the minutes possible. Alba's sub tonight is the 1st time I have seen him subbing out an Amigo when there is still time left and he is not injured

But let's say we expected that from Xavi.
Then, look at this from tonight:

1) HOW ON EARTH is Gavi subbed, and Pedri stays on after the performance we saw?
2) HOW ON EARTH does Ferran stay ON THE WHOLE GAME with the performance we saw?
3) HOW ON EARTH is FDJ Gavi and Adama always the first to go out, and Ferran the last to go out IRRESPETIVE of performance ???

OK, this is beyond his friendship with the Amigos.
The guy promised MERITOcRACY. (Remember Xavi's rules?)
Where the FUCK is meritocracy is he has permanently a soft spot for certain players???

Ferran was his signing, it's going to take a fair few disasterclasses before he even considers it I think. But yeah it's hard to disagree with anything you've said.

Birdy

Ferran was his signing, it's going to take a fair few disasterclasses before he even considers it I think. But yeah it's hard to disagree with anything you've said.

How many disasterclasses?
And it's not that there is no one on the bench.
You had Dembele and Auba on the bench, even Luuk who was more suited to the game as we saw,
ALL WAITING
while Xavi's protected child was eating up time on the pitch being bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans