• Ronaldo?

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Ronaldinho?

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Ronaldinho, surely?

I know he won everything, but he could have won it all again if he hadn't have gotten so blah about busting his ass.

Ronaldo didn't waste his talent, injuries stopped him being the player he could have been, not sloth.

and Adriano has serious mental issues, again, he didn't purposefully waste his talent.

other great talent wasters: Quaresma, Cassano and Robinho.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Ronaldinho, surely?

I know he won everything, but he could have won it all again if he hadn't have gotten so blah about busting his ass.

Ronaldo didn't waste his talent, injuries stopped him being the player he could have been, not sloth.

and Adriano has serious mental issues, again, he didn't purposefully waste his talent.

Ronaldo aswell as his horrific injuries, had weight issues throughout his career. But injuries were the most influencial i agree. Aswell as whatever happened on that phantom night in 1998

Trequartista

The good
Ronaldinho, surely?

Quaresma?hell yes,the guy is one of the most technically gifted players in the world of football,its a shame he wasted his talent by choosing to become more of an entertaining you tube player rather than becoming a footballer,Cassano is still one of the best players in Italy,could have been better but his career is still alive and we will see what happens in the future,same with Robinho

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Ronaldo could have been better than Pele imo, but then he made imo the worst mistake of his career he went to the worst club possible Inter.

IMO. Had he stayed at Barca, or went to AC Milan he could have been the greatest striker of all time. Inter just did not suit him at all. He needed a club to suit his needs at the time and a system off the field as well as on which could have harnessed his abilities to his optimum. Inter weren't that club at that moment in time.

Last edited:

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Ronaldinho, surely?

This.

Because Dinho didn't even have any injuries to hold him back, he thought he could be as good without the effort. He could have been up there with the greatest ever and now shall be remembered largely as a waste rather than for what he achieved.

Goater and Cassano wouldve made a great strikeforce

Bergkamp10

Adriano because Ronaldo and Ronaldinho have won a lot and have been at their peek, the best in the world. Adriano should be the best striker in the world, he should be everything Drogba is and more. I've always tried to follow him career since he went to Inter and I just can't believe that he's not playing upfront for Barcelona or Real Madrid right now. He really does have everything.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
no right foot, remember when i was at the emirates for portugal brasil.. my god he sucked ass when he came on.

Beast

The Observer
Adriano no doubt.. for such a talented player he has fuck all to show in comparison to the other 2.. given he had severe out of hand circumstance

Eddie stop talking shit about Inter.. Ronaldo was brilliant with Inter it was just the injuries he even won UEFA cup trophy (when the trophy was brilliant ) it wasn't the bad choice of a club Ronaldo is one of few players who can perform the same shit in any league without a problem .

Quaresma,Cassano,Denilson,Robinho all worth mentioning and on his way Balotelli

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
no right foot, remember when i was at the emirates for portugal brasil.. my god he sucked ass when he came on.

tbf, quite alot of great players are one footed. Messi is, in fact i prefer seeing a 1 footed player for some reason, makes it more interesting seeing them work it on to their better side. Adriano would be the best striker in the world right now, if it wasnt for all that happened. As i said, he makes Drogba and Rooney look like the Powerpuff Girls. + great technique.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
i'd rather have a player that excels in his strong foot than a player that is mediocre with his both, but equally good.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Very broad question, it'd have to be more narrowly defined, I think.

I'd go with Ronnie simply because as amazing as he was, he fell like a rock and had no one to blame but himself for it...Adriano never reached anywhere near Ronnie level so he was merely a victim of the hype more than anything else, for me.

But Ronnie wasn't that old that his physical skills should've disappeared like that...Shame...It's early but at least that appears to be a lesson that Leo will have learned from

Home of Barca Fans