Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Fontas

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Other (please name)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he should promote T-Bone (#20) and Bartra or Fontas (#23).

Nolito is Barca B's best player, and long may that continue, but kid ain't gonna cut it in the First Team.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
he should promote T-Bone (#20) and Bartra or Fontas (#23).

Nolito is Barca B's best player, and long may that continue, but kid ain't gonna cut it in the First Team.

Agreed (Thiago & Fontas) except on Nolito...I think he can be useful on that left wing but I agree that his future is unlikely to be at Barca

desoe

If we're getting Afellay, then say bye-bye to Nolito. There's just not enough space, guys. And we have Jeffren too

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If we're getting Afellay, then say bye-bye to Nolito. There's just not enough space, guys. And we have Jeffren too

Perhaps but all things being equal, between Afellay & Nolito - I'd probably lean towards Afellay...Nolito is out of contract and is perhaps not quite as versatile as Afellay....His best position seems to be on that left wing which is a need...However, Afellay seems to be able to play anywhere up front

Plus, Afellay can always be moved later and a fee can be recouped

Aasim

Bumbleman
Thaigo will definitely be promoted full time.
JDS will not be but might be in June. Depends on his development as other players are ahead of him.
Nolito will not be promoted. IMO he's not good enough.
Muniesa is still young and has youth players ahead of him.
Fontas or Bartra will be chosen for the spare denfender position.

Seamus

Ya its gotta be Thiago in January, and Fontas and maybe one more in June. Unfortunately I doubt Nolito is good enough for the first team, and is highly unlikely to stay to play for the B team so he will probably leave. Id imagine JDS and Bartra will join the first team in the next 12 months also

D

dikton

Maybe Thiago,Fontas,Nolito,Bartra can be promoted about a week,month,year , we dont know the mind of Guardiola !

Trequartista

The good
now we signed Afellay,but still we will promote Thiago for that stupid clause,next season promote Fontas,sign a striker,loan Bojan and Jeffren and we are done

Home of Barca Fans