What sports teams do you support/follow and why?

ClaretBarca

Only like football and i like 3 teams

Burnley - life long fan from Burnley

Barcelona - a fan since i was around 7 years old. The history intrigued me and i grew to love barca

Man Utd - grown up with my mates supporting them so i look out for their results and watch them with friends but Burnley are my 1st love - Barca a close 2nd and just watch out for Man Utd

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Inter, first love and only love.. :)

Atletico, i support them, i think they have great fans and are football team with history.. t's close to love, but still, Inter are my first choice..

ManU.. Don't really support them, i just watch them and I like them as a club.. I hate EPL, the only team i like is ManU, so i put them in this list...

That's in football... I don't watch basketball, i used to love NBA, but when Carter left Toronto Raptors, i quit doing that lol...
F1, life time Ferrari fan... No matter who are the drivers in their seat, i will still support them. Forza Ferrari...

K

King Messi

In football Barcelona,Leeds United and Sydney FC.

In rugby league it is Cronulla Sharks and Wigan Warriors.

I also like basketball with the Orlando Magic and Sydney Kings as my favourites.

I also like NFL and the Green Bay Packers are my favourite team.

danny10257

SOCCER: FCB, USA national side
BASKETBALL:lakers,eh not really.
pretty much i just watch soccer all time
i hate every other sport! Well dont hate but i just dont aprecciate.
well i am a bit fond of the mexican national side.

K

King Messi

SOCCER: FCB, USA national side
BASKETBALL:lakers,eh not really.
pretty much i just watch soccer all time
i hate every other sport! Well dont hate but i just dont aprecciate.
well i am a bit fond of the mexican national side.

I don't know why our two countries call our game "soccer".

The only reason I can find for it is we have several codes that lay claim to being called "football".
For me it is football although I call it soccer when I am talking with my Aussie mates.

If I am talking to anybody else it's football.

For me as I said above it Barca,Leeds United,Sydney FC and the Australian national team.

danny10257

I don't know why our two countries call our game "soccer".

The only reason I can find for it is we have several codes that lay claim to being called "football".
For me it is football although I call it soccer when I am talking with my Aussie mates.

If I am talking to anybody else it's football.

i knew someone would say something ;), yea i call it soccer becasue thats what its called here! also i only use "football" to signify "soccer" when im with my friends that happen to only like the sport of soccer.(probally the only americans that i know that accept that football is refering to soccer and not american football.)

K

King Messi

i knew someone would say something ;), yea i call it soccer becasue thats what its called here! also i only use "football" to signify "soccer" when im with my friends that happen to only like the sport of soccer.(probally the only americans that i know that accept that football is refering to soccer and not american football.)

It was called soccer here once as well until a few years ago when it was changed to football which caused a stir in the southern cities of Melbourne and Adelaide who call Australian Rules Football as "football".

You know I must admit I always called rugby league as football for a long time until a couple of years ago.

A late former Australian national team(Socceroos) captain campaigned for years for it to be changed to football over here and it only got changed a year or two after he died.

Even though it is now called football here, our national team is still called the Socceroos.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Foorball - FC Barcelona of course. I also like David Villa FC and living in England, my local team would be Crystal Palace, but they're awful. If I had to pick at team from the Premiership, it would probably be Arsenal. Was always on the look out in the past for their games and highlights in their invincible days. Internationally - England, Ireland and Nigeria due to family links and Spain and Argentina for pure footballing reasons and Barcelona connections.

Tennis - Andy Murray because he represents Britain and seems to be rather decent, but my favourite player is definitely Rafael Nadal even if he is a Madrid fan.

F1 - Red Bull Team all the way.

Rugby - Only ever watch Rugby Union at International level when England compete in the World Cup or 6 Nations.

Richard.H

Football (or soccer as it is called in this country...): FC Barcelona... duh. The reason I'm such a big fan of this team is because my family tried to make a living in barcelona. During the year which we lived there, I fell in love with the Catalan culture. There is just so much spirit and love for this club throughout the city. It's truly more than a club!

National: I support USA and Russia. I live in the USA and I support Russia because my hometown is Moscow.

Basketball: Los Angeles Lakers. It's where I live so I support the local team.

F

Fisnik

I support barca as my first Love since i now what is footbool about !

In premier league i support The reds lpool

Basketball : Sacramento kings

J

janjan

FC BARCELONA - this club means so much to me.... seeing them play makes me extremely happy... :D
:scarf:

Redbull Racing - I love their team spirit and their "never say die" attitude... ;)

G

Gamper

I like and support Barça under all his forms: football, basket, handball, roller hockey, futsal... I don't need more.

And sometimes I like to watch motor sports: rallyes, Moto GP, F1...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Football

There can only be one...Barça, baby

Basketball

Less & less these days as the NBA nauseates me with the officiating but I've been a childhood supporter of the Pistons...Isiah was the person that first cultivated my interest in the sport

American Football

Even less than hoops these days but occasionally I'll watch some Dallas Cowboys...Truth is, it's just too violent a game for me and the last time I went to a match, the fans were bordering on lunacy

Home of Barca Fans