Thiago Alcantara

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Yeah... Cesc + 50m! Never under estimate Wenger, he could easily make such a killer move happen!! He will go to any extent for kids

If anything it will be us adding 50M into the deal, we love getting ripped off by Arsenal. Barcelona loves Arsenal scrubs the way Arsenal loves children.

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Yeah... Cesc + 50m! Never under estimate Wenger, he could easily make such a killer move happen!! He will go to any extent for kids

2yp0p40.jpg

lovebarca

from Zubizarreta comments like "that before the end of January the club inform Thiago Alcántara existing future plans for the squad "
i started to think that pep reluctance to give thiago first team birth so early after bed experience from bojan he want to take care of him in better way but player's contract situation forcing him to make first team birth

Last edited:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He's not geting promoted in january ...

Hopefully he gets promised a promotion at the beginning of next season, so he can start together with the rest without having to bother with games for Barça B.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's not geting promoted in january ...

Hopefully he gets promised a promotion at the beginning of next season, so he can start together with the rest without having to bother with games for Barça B.

I read that but I also saw something else in the comments from Zubizarreta...I think what it means is that this season he's been given no permanent move to the first team but he will need to be notified by the end of January as to his first team possibilty for next season

My understanding from that was that it would mean the club has to let Thiago know by the end of January whether he will be insured of being a first teamer for next season...If he is not, he will negotiate out...The alternative, however, isn't as clear...Will he then commit to the club if insured he goes to the first team for '11-'12?

N

Neji1o

Seems like he is going to be a part of Cesc deal. If not then he should stay here, he will be a perfect replacement for Xavi.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Seems like he is going to be a part of Cesc deal. If not then he should stay here, he will be a perfect replacement for Xavi.

He'd better not have a part in the Cesc deal, cos if he will, I definitely might not forgive Pep and Sandro for such twattery.

Cesc, as good as he is, can stay in London.

iookram

Right now, if forced to choose between Thiago and Fabregas, I'd choose Thiago. I think he definitely will be at least as good as Fabregas(if he's given enough game time).

But really... It is sort of a choice between the 2 players because if Fabregas comes then Thiago will be stuck on the bench because Iniesta is a permanent fixture in the team. So Thiago would be stuck on the bench. While if we don't get Fabregas then Thiago would replace Xavi.

Common sense anyway haha.

Butaan4barca

He'd better not have a part in the Cesc deal, cos if he will, I definitely might not forgive Pep and Sandro for such twattery.

Cesc, as good as he is, can stay in London.

Bingo....200 % i agree with you buddy....we don't need cesc....i believe in thiago..

Seamus

Didnt his Father say they would look elsewhere if he did not get promoted in January??? WTF why arent they promoting him now???

Trequartista

The good
He just shouldnt be promoted now,dont know who is to blame for that stupid clause but we shall not promote him,we dont want another Bojan for god's sake,he should continue to train with the first team,play week in week out with the B team,get some minutes when we are 4 goals up,but a complete promotion where he will be stuck on bench(if he even joins the bench) and then we keep on waiting for the season of explosion?No,just no,in the summer we will see what happens regarding the position of Afellay,the future of other midfielders and then maybe if we loan Bojan and give Afellay his minutes on the wings,then maybe we can promote him

Home of Barca Fans