Spanish Supercup semis: Barca - Real 2-3

JamDav1982

If Alves cant cope with Vini and Aruajo is being asked to come across and cover that could leave Pique very exposed 1 v 1 against Benzema.

Andresito

Staff member
Bar?a's starting XI for El Cl?sico, barring any last minute changes: Ter Stegen, Alves, Ara?jo, Piqu?, Alba, Busquets, Frenkie de Jong, Gavi, Ferran Torres, Luuk de Jong and Demb?l?

behindbrowneyes

Pretty nervous to see Alves against Vinicius?..

Like Xavi said. There is no better player in the squad to stop Vini than Araujo. Of course Alves doesn't stand a chance against Vini if he turns it on, but Alves can't do worse than Dest did in big games and that's the reason he is starting.

Bobo32

The rumoured 11 is acceptable. Dembele has been very terrible and not really deserving of his spot, but other than that it looks OK. First sub should be Puig, early in 2nd half no matter the score pretty much, but I have no illusions about that...
Gavi had a very terrible last game, but could play since he can't play in the league then... Maybe Pedri will come on to replace him today?

Birdy

The rumoured 11 is acceptable. Dembele has been very terrible and not really deserving of his spot, but other than that it looks OK. First sub should be Puig, early in 2nd half no matter the score pretty much, but I have no illusions about that...
Gavi had a very terrible last game, but could play since he can't play in the league then... Maybe Pedri will come on to replace him today?

Out of touch with reality, as always

Bobo32

^ nice post from a user in touch with reality! Enlightening!

Luuk de Jong scored 1,72 times the non penalty goals Depay scored per minute this season by the way. Interesting. Depay scored 3/4 penalties.

JamDav1982

Puig is a wee fud that has nowhere near ability to play for Barca and barely any player in squad can stand

Can all see him for what he is.

Give it up chief.

Birdy

Luuk de Jong scored 1,72 times the non penalty goals Depay scored per minute this season by the way. Interesting. Depay scored 3/4 penalties.

Luuk can only score a header here and there vs the Granadas of this world

In a game like this, he would be swallowed by Militao and won't see the ball the entire game not win any header.
Takes a low football intelligence not to be able to see that

delancey

Depay created or was involved in creating several penalties too. This is often not mentioned.

Bobo32

Araujo defends close to the sideline in any case, I don't know how many times he was out there to steal the ball only to be overplayed, before Alves was there.

Finally there is a RB of some class. I believe many will be "disappointed" by Alves holding his own very well. Vinicius is quicker than any RB though and might get through once or twice, but that would be the case against Dest, Araujo, Roberto, or any RB you could or could not buy, too.

Andresito

Staff member
Official

FI62R9sXMAcTTgp

Home of Barca Fans