Spanish Supercup semis: Barca - Real 2-3

KingLeo10

Honestly just crazy. Hope we bring back Puyol or Mascherano to complete that back four.

Yup. I'm past the point of caring now. This club is rotten to the core and I see these seniors continuing until 2024-2025 (or even longer in the case of Alba) with permanent damage to the club. Or damage high enough that we don't come back for 10-20 years.

Zidane82

Yup. I'm past the point of caring now. This club is rotten to the core and I see these seniors continuing until 2024-2025 (or even longer in the case of Alba) with permanent damage to the club. Or damage high enough that we don't come back for 10-20 years.

Jesus .. it is only a short term thing !!

Look at all our truly amazing youngsters

serghei

To be honest, the backline is in shambles. We need 3-4 signings in the backline in the summer for sure.

malvolio

To be honest, the backline is in shambles. We need 3-4 signings in the backline in the summer for sure.

Nah, we need [MENTION=18675]messi2140[/MENTION] to throw some Barca B players into the first 11 and everything will be better.

malvolio

We have 2 GKs, Mingueza, Puig at the bench.
Don't think being bum is convincing argument here, he is better than those names.
And he actually done well against Vini when he moved to RB last clssico

Better? At what? He was shit in every big match he played.

Clear that club want him out as they don't see him as a long term solution and want to get some much needed cash.

xXKonan

Alves will be dusted by February.

The guy is 38 years old and clearly still can use a ball well but the guy can't be playing every game either.

khaled_a_d

Jesus .. it is only a short term thing !!

Look at all our truly amazing youngsters

Of all the 5 players defending in front of MATS, only one is under 32. The other 4 are 38, 33, 32, 34. With last 2 completing 33 and 35 in couple of months
The older guys might be better, but we need to blend them with younger players

malvolio

Nah mate , you have convinced me today. If you don't have arthritis in at least one of your joints , you are not starter material for Barca.

I could just be patient as nothing will change and that's expected. Xavi can't just play some even bigger bumsy just because you don't like it. A case can be made if he would have better options, but today that's not the case.

serghei

Alves is a better player than any of the guys that played RB with us so far. Dest and Mingueza have been a disaster and they only have themselves to blame really. As for the other positions, we have no one else.

Xavi will get major blame for me though if continues to use Busi non-stop when Pedri is back.

Of all the 5 players defending in front of MATS, only one is under 32. The other 4 are 38, 33, 32, 34. With last 2 completing 33 and 35 in couple of months
The older guys might be better, but we need to blend them with younger players

The problem is the younger players aren't performing. We need transfers in this zone. We don't have talents like Gavi and Pedri in defense. Hence the need for signings.

Right now, the midfield and attack have been rejuvenated, but the defense is in shambles with low talent and too many oldies. Here is where we need to insist on signings.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Better? At what? He was shit in every big match he played.

Clear that club want him out as they don't see him as a long term solution and want to get some much needed cash.

Dest was good away to PSG to be fair to the lad. If that is considered a big game.

Home of Barca Fans