Spanish Supercup semis: Barca - Real 2-3

JamDav1982

Luuk can only score a header here and there vs the Granadas of this world

In a game like this, he would be swallowed by Militao and won't see the ball the entire game not win any header.
Takes a low football intelligence not to be able to see that

You saying Xavi is low intelligence?

Bobo32

Luuk can only score a header here and there vs the Granadas of this world

In a game like this, he would be swallowed by Militao and won't see the ball the entire game not win any header.
Takes a low football intelligence not to be able to see that

There is a lot of talk about football intelligence from you.
Let us see what happens tonight when Luuk very deservedly starts and Depay very deservedly does not start. Maybe this time Luuks bicycle kick will find the net instead of the bar, or he'll manage to score one of these "scorpion kicks". I wonder if you'd start to talk about your own low football intelligence then? Or if it is enough for him to win a couple of headers for you to admit that you were wrong (you would be wrong).

When Depay inevitably and undeservedly gets to play some minutes today, I wonder if he'll be able to touch the ball more than once every three minutes, if he succeeds in passing the ball to a teammate more than 3/5th of the time, and if he'll be able to progress the ball even one meter this time. He didn't in his 30 minutes against "the Granadas of this world" this saturday.

JamDav1982

No, the dig was at Bobo

There might be fitness reasons others not starting

Depay was terrible last game and LDJ was better and that was with Barca having less of ball in second half as well.

That would be main reason would think Depay is on bench.

He will come on with the other players and have his chance then most likely but needs to be a lot better than other night.

Birdy

There is a lot of talk about football intelligence from you.
Let us see what happens tonight when Luuk very deservedly starts and Depay very deservedly does not start. Maybe this time Luuks bicycle kick will find the net instead of the bar, or he'll manage to score one of these "scorpion kicks". I wonder if you'd start to talk about your own low football intelligence then? Or if it is enough for him to win a couple of headers for you to admit that you were wrong (you would be wrong).

When Depay inevitably and undeservedly gets to play some minutes today, I wonder if he'll be able to touch the ball more than once every three minutes, if he succeeds in passing the ball to a teammate more than 3/5th of the time, and if he'll be able to progress the ball even one meter this time. He didn't in his 30 minutes against "the Granadas of this world" this saturday.

Even if he scores a scorpion king, I am not taking anything back.
It will be by accident, since his is low level player, and can win duels on the air vs low quality defenders, not vs the Militaos of this world.

Depay was bad last game, sure, but he is 100 times the player Luuk is

Birdy

There is a chance we are playing 3-5-2, with Alves tucked in.

Let's wait and see the formation in action

Home of Barca Fans