Shinji Kagawa

Banana-Rama

>Kagawa: "My dream is to win the CL some day!"
>leaves BVB for ManUtd
>ManUtd gets eliminated in the Round of 16
>BVB reaches CL final in the first season without him

G4kTnR.gif

he said his dream was to win it not just to reach final, maybe you didn't notice but dortmund haven't won it yet, i am sure kagawa would take a premier league winners medal over a CL runners up medal...

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
It's ironic that he went to a different team to win the CL and then the team he left progressed farther than the team he went to.

Banana-Rama

I don't think that's what he meant when he said "it's just irony".

i understand that his irony comment was regarding kagawa, however i questioned his odd comment about united fans still caring about league titles, he responded with this, ''u look into things too much. it's just irony.'', he didn't explain the league titles comment hence my response, i hope that clears things up...

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Sometimes it's difficult to understand him :D but this time I think he meant that you care about the league which means dalitis would be disappoint

ammarfcb

ze special one
Sometimes it's difficult to understand him :D but this time I think he meant that you care about the league which means dalitis would be disappoint

>implying i'm not dalits 2nd account.

league titles are too mainstream (inb4 liverpool joke) . only CL matters these days. i'd swap la liga title for a chance in CL final

fcbdna

Banned
Worlds most overrated player. . . . Some Man u Fans say he is a little bit like Xavi and a little bit like Iniesta. . . . What Lies!

Home of Barca Fans