Shinji Kagawa

Vapor

Man I feel sorry for him. Transferring to Man U was a wrong decision. Imagine if he would have stayed at Dortmund, that Reus-Kagawa-Aubameyang midfield.

a look at how shinji gets f*ck all from his team mates. 0:47 wins
Man that would irritate the F*CK out of me. Can't believe how incompetent they are right now lol.

It is sad what happened with him. He fit Dortmund perfectly... I probably wouldn't be mad if he went back either, though that mad be weird for him.

Unbiased United

It's funny, everybody judging him and his situation off that Youtube clip. It's also clearly obvious that again people are voicing an opinion yet actually knowing very little about his situation, or how he's done so far for United.

Kagawa might have been let by his teammates sometimes but he's also let his team down frequently with poor performances. In Europe he always plays his best games, he has more time on the ball and it isn't as physical. However, when he plays in the Premier League he's poor. He's far too weak on the ball, and without the time and space you get in Europe, he just isn't, as yet, very good for us.

I like Kagawa, and would love to see him succeed here, but I think he should have stayed at Dortmund too, but not because he is too good for United (far from it) but because he just isn't suited for the premier league.

Unless he improves sharpish (which is hard when he isn't been given much of a chance, after not playing well when he's had them) I think a lot of United fans will be quite happy to take a decent fee for him, and cut our losses.

Oh, and to be clear, not in anyway am I defending players like Young from that video. He's the worst of the lot....

Last edited:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Yeah. He just doesn't mesh with utd. BVB was perfect for him. I think it would be bet for all parties of he went back. Though I'm sure he would be upset =\

veryfatchocobo

Both Man U and and BvB need him. The former's manager sees absolutely nothing in him which is infuriating. Honestly though, I think he'll be amazing if he plays for us.... He's the perfect Iniesta replacement.....

Unbiased United

Both Man U and and BvB need him. The former's manager sees absolutely nothing in him which is infuriating. Honestly though, I think he'll be amazing if he plays for us.... He's the perfect Iniesta replacement.....

You have to understand though, he's just not been good for us for the most part. In fact, at times it's been like playing with ten men having him on the pitch he's been that ineffectual. I don't think he's had an assist all season, whereas Mata had three for us in his first three games I think, which should say it all.

He knows he hasn't been very good for us and has said it himself a few times. I do think if SAF had stayed an extra season though he would have done better. We'd have been doing better in the league and would have been able to give him more match time to try and find his game.

I agree though, I think he would be good for you guys. Could be a smart move for Barca and I can't imagine he'd cost you more than 10-15 million.

veryfatchocobo

You have to understand though, he's just not been good for us for the most part. In fact, at times it's been like playing with ten men having him on the pitch he's been that ineffectual. I don't think he's had an assist all season, whereas Mata had three for us in his first three games I think, which should say it all.

He knows he hasn't been very good for us and has said it himself a few times. I do think if SAF had stayed an extra season though he would have done better. We'd have been doing better in the league and would have been able to give him more match time to try and find his game.

I agree though, I think he would be good for you guys. Could be a smart move for Barca and I can't imagine he'd cost you more than 10-15 million.
Do you really think it's his fault though? He'll be like that if you guys don't pass to him . Also the fact that the team moves for the traditional wingers, when he's very much an inside winger and central playmaker. And also the fact that Moyes has zero respect for his skillset which even shows through the players just not either giving him his space (Welbeck lol) or just not passing to him when he wants it and calls for it. Kagawa always is looking for the pass in the middle when there's no one there in there though, and I guess it's his fault that he doesn't want to help the team their way. I always hear that argument, but I think it's more of the system than Shinji himself....

From what I've seen, Mata has the respect of Moyes and the players. He also understands a bit more of what Moyes wants from a false winger while Kagawa definitely does not LOL. Like you said though, he's already had 3 assists, so maybe that's why they trust him as opposed to Kagawa Kagawa doesn't really play a free role but even on the Japanese NT. They're similar in style, but has Mata the player that Moyes needed to solve his issue? Most definitely not. They're still stale with him. They've only won one game (or was it 2x with Cardiff....) with him....

S7_MUFC

Feeling seriously ripped off....In what world is he cheaper than Cleverly?:angry:......I'll be glad if he somehow manages to win the league with them though.....and I'm looking forward to seeing some really puzzled faces when he's successful at Dortmund...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Never been used well by Man Utd.

As Evil Kagawa said. You guys should have got the instruction manual from Klopp when you got him :pep:

Home of Barca Fans