Shinji Kagawa

ammarfcb

ze special one
properly the flop signing of the season... at drotmund he was hipster hyped but now his too mainstream and everyone is realizing how useless he is.

Banana-Rama

properly the flop signing of the season... at drotmund he was hipster hyped but now his too mainstream and everyone is realizing how useless he is.

kagawa will be a great player at united, don't worry about that, it was a settling in season for him, he'll be much more influential next season, anyone who followed dortmund's games last season knows what a good player kagawa is, dortmund have missed him this season...

Mr Hulot

He is an amazing player, the best Dortmund's performer last year, when they won Bundesliga and the Pokal by winning 5-2 Bayern in the final. He had many injuries and I heard that he played a lot of games on the left which is not his first position by any means. Top top player, but United he should play in Rooney's position as a second Striker/AM..

kagawa will be a great player at united, don't worry about that, it was a settling in season for him, he'll be much more influential next season, anyone who followed dortmund's games last season knows what a good player kagawa is, dortmund have missed him this season...

I am indeed expecting a better performance from him next season but especially if he is allowed to have a bit of freedopm to roam around but Dortmund got the better end of the deal by being able to bring in a player that is better in every aspect than Kagawa in Reus

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Man I feel sorry for him. Transferring to Man U was a wrong decision. Imagine if he would have stayed at Dortmund, that Reus-Kagawa-Aubameyang midfield.

The Observer

When he was at Dortmund he was on par if not better than Özil. Dortmund's best player at the time. Dominated Bayern in the Cup final.

Having said that - he deserves this. Quit Dortmund because he wanted to experience the EPL and the Manchester United brand because both are so hyped up in his country. Hope he enjoys sitting on the bench for a midtable Europa League side now while his former team reaches CL finals.

Die Bayern

You reap what you sow.

He was wonderful at Dortmund, it was a joy to watch him play. I really hope he pushes for a transfer in the summer as it's a shame to see him wasted like that.

Alarcón

a look at how shinji gets f*ck all from his team mates. 0:47 wins

This video is a perfect showcase of how bad United's players really are. Fergie was a great coach and all but his transfers in the last few years were nothing short of abysmal.

Home of Barca Fans