Rosell Interview

Which Blanco is coveted by the Blaugrana?

• Total voters
Well at one stage we were heavily linked to Pepe if we are to believe the media, but this was before he lost al his marbles, I think it is Ramos. I cannot see Iker doing over his own club

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
------------Messi---Neymar-----------
----------Fabregas-----Ozil-----------
-----------------Xavi-------------------
----------Busquets--Khedira-----------
---Alba---------Pique-------Ramos---
--------------Casillas------------------

We can sell them Iniesta and 50 million for those three, right? :pep:

------------Messi---Neymar-----------
----------Fabregas-----Ozil-----------
-----------------Xavi-------------------
----------Busquets--Khedira-----------
---Alba---------Pique-------Ramos---
--------------Casillas------------------

We can sell them Iniesta and 50 million for those three, right? :pep:

As far as I'm concerned, Iniesta alone is worth as much as all of them (except maybe Casillas) combined. Not saying they're bad, but Iniesta's the 3rd best player in the world. I'd rather not get rid of Iniesta, even for Neymar, Ozil, Khedira, Ramos AND Casillas. Especially considering that we won't even really need Ozil or Khedira. How about:

Casillas
Alves-Pique-Ramos-Alba
Xavi-Busquets-Fabregas
Neymar-Messi-Iniesta

That would be a badass team. Now, the only question is, how do we get all 3 of them...

Beast

The Observer
Ramos is destined for Milan. He has made that pretty clear in the past. Rosell knows that even the suggestion that we could be in for Casillas would make the Madrid fans go beserk. Good work Rosell! No Laporta but getting there.

Well i'd give him that... the thought of Rosell stripping in the airport like Laporta is a nightmare for all Madridista
Ramos is destined for Milan once he approach the magic number of 35 .. that's 9 years from now

Sami "Messi" Khedira

Which Madrid fans are signed by Nike? Considering this is Rosell talking that would be the first place to look.

A cookie for Nolan :)

It's always been Cristiano... I'm laughing so much on the Iker & Ramos votes :)...
for you he is a scoring winger and you always play with scoring wingers he fits your formation like a glove .. .. you'd love it if you signed him...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Ramos I would say. Before this season there was no need for a Valdes replacement was there.....however Ramos is the perfect Puyol replacement.

F

Flavia

It's always been Cristiano... I'm laughing so much on the Iker & Ramos votes :)...
for you he is a scoring winger and you always play with scoring wingers he fits your formation like a glove .. .. you'd love it if you signed him...
Messi and cr on the same team wouldn't work.

Beast

The Observer
Messi and cr on the same team wouldn't work.

In your opinion ... you're forgetting Rosell always had a Perezesque syndrome ..

It would actually work brilliantly if the rest of the team decide to pass the ball equally to both than again the competition would be too much on who has the biggest " ****"
well

F

Flavia

In your opinion ... you're forgetting Rosell always had a Perezesque syndrome ..

It would actually work brilliantly if the rest of the team decide to pass the ball equally to both than again the competition would be too much on who has the biggest " ****"
well
It wouldn't work, it would be destructive. The competition among the 2 of them would implode any team. Can you envision cr accepting being 2nd fiddle to Messi, or the other way around? Because I can't. Two players like them being equal on a team is utopia, would never happen.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
It wouldn't work, it would be destructive. The competition among the 2 of them would implode any team. Can you envision cr accepting being 2nd fiddle to Messi, or the other way around? Because I can't. Two players like them being equal on a team is utopia, would never happen.

Can you imagine Neymar doing this?

Home of Barca Fans