Rosell Interview

Which Blanco is coveted by the Blaugrana?

• Total voters

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ramos..... Definitely Ramos.

When he was making name for him as a RB, we had the great Oleguer in our team! And when we are having a crisis in CB position, playing make shift defensive mid fielders, it's Ramos making name for him as one of the best CBs in the world!!

Ronaldinho

i think Ramos, i don't think Iker will even consider to join us he might be good buddy with xavi but he is madrid icon

Last edited:
i think Ramos, i don't think Iker will even consider to join us

Agreed. It doesn't have to be someone who would join us though. And I definitely see Rosell wanting Casillas, whether we have a realistic chance of getting him or not. Ramos is definitely the second most likely option. It's one or the other.

DonAndres8

I would love to see Ozil playing with the Blaugrana jersey :D .
i Dont think its ramos because he have been behaving/playing like a bitch against barca kicking and trying to harm our players all the time..
Probably Iker or Higuain!

DonAndres8

Dont know..
Medias keep saying that Villa wants to leave because he doesnt play often.
i like Pipita's style and i think that he would be a great Substitution or even a good choice for the starting XI in a few games..

raskolnikov

Sometimes players leave to a clubs archrival's out of spite, Ajax pulled a Pirlo on an old past prime Johan Cruyff and decided not to renew his contract.
He left to Feyenoord and guided them to their first title in 10 years then retired on his own terms getting his revenge on the board.
Therefore I could see Casillas or Ramos join even being real Madridista's, Mourinho will most likely leave in the summer though so it wont be much of an issue anymore after that.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Not quite. Man United were actually the closest to signing him until Zidane stepped in and used the French connection, that is.

I'll take your word for it as I don't follow the French league but that was not how it was presented on the telly the other night.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Sometimes players leave to a clubs archrival's out of spite, Ajax pulled a Pirlo on an old past prime Johan Cruyff and decided not to renew his contract.
He left to Feyenoord and guided them to their first title in 10 years then retired on his own terms getting his revenge on the board.
Therefore I could see Casillas or Ramos join even being real Madridista's, Mourinho will most likely leave in the summer though so it wont be much of an issue anymore after that.

No one saw Figo moving to Madrid either. Barcelona city council were about to name a street after him!

If Perez has said that Mou is staying then I could see Iker moving. Revenge is a powerful motivator.

raskolnikov

No one saw Figo moving to Madrid either. Barcelona city council were about to name a street after him!

If Perez has said that Mou is staying then I could see Iker moving. Revenge is a powerful motivator.

How would he do it though? lets say he wants to leave directly to Barca out of revenge, he still has a contract for 3/4 more years a 100+ mil buy out clause and a Real board that would rather let him leave for free to Milan or Manu than to Barca for a big sum.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
How would he do it though? lets say he wants to leave directly to Barca out of revenge, he still has a contract for 3/4 more years a 100+ mil buy out clause and a Real board that would rather let him leave for free to Milan or Manu than to Barca for a big sum.

He's a goalkeeper, he can score own goals easier than anyone (or just make random mistakes that look involuntary)

Home of Barca Fans