Ronaldo

B

beautifulgame

He should have had a Scudetto, he and Inter were robbed of it on the last game of the season.

Anyway, he inspired so many of us to pick up a ball. Football always had a place in my life but it was watching him play that created a lifelong love affair with the beautiful game.

El Fenomena'

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
I remember him playing for us. I always knew he would score. I have the same feeling watching Messi.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
EL FENOMENO=S. Best striker of all time..Byeeeee

ronaldo%20%28origjinali%29%20gjate%20konf350.jpg

ronaldo%20finalja%2098.jpg

ronaldo%20titull350.jpg

P.S What a hairstyle :p

ronaldo%20%28origjinali%29%20gjate%20konf350.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ronaldo is the only player who became Liga top goalscorer with Barcelona (96-97) and Real Madrid (03-04) [barcastuff]

He sure would remain the only one to do that for quite a long time!!

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The player of my life. No player on earth comes close to the amount of joy this player offers except Zidane. Thank goodness I considered him retired 2 years ago otherwise I would have been extremely nostalgic.

A magic show, talent that is unparalleled by anyone on earth that I have witnessed. My entire football philosophy, understanding, enjoyment is summed up by this player.

I will end this right now before I go on a rant that will keep me up for another hour. I don't expect him to be a coach or to be part of football again, perhaps that is for the better. I wish him a happy life and I would like to see him come to Madrid for motivational speaks every once in a while.

Life goes on, doesn't it?

Home of Barca Fans