Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leroy

Brown
Let's just join hands and imagine the market as a ball, Real Madrid as a pump, money as the air, whoever makes the deals at Madrid as the needle and Perez as the man pumping it all.

Inflation happens no matter what, you can not blame it on one thing.

Nándor

fuck right off..

pedro leon is my first buy in fm whenever i play la liga.

i hate real madrid

relax...IMO he won't stay. the main target remains jesús navas, especially now after his good games with spain, where he showed to have matured a lot, being ready in deed for a switch without falling into a dark whole full of depressions.

my guess is, that after the WC, real will offer some 30-35m € + pedro león.
same for david silva, after the WC i expect an offer will be made in the region of 25-30m € + granero.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Yeah amazing.. cause the record fee paid for a full back (which happen to have a name of Danni Alves - 36 Million with incentive ) was a direct result to Real Madrid buying Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka..
or unproven Recreativo Loanee is worth 17 Mill

yeah the caceres deal was utterly atrocious. fortunately for us we did it before we got awesome, and it was a quick and quiet internal lliga transfer, so we couldn't fuck the market up substantially.

and sorry but 30m for a top FB had already been established when juve signed thuram in 2001. although he was a RB/CB.

in any case, dani was worth 30m and if you paid 30m for maicon no one would complain.

if you'd have paid 50m for CR no one would complain.

but when you pay SEVENTY MILLION for kaka and NINETY MILLION for CR, you completely and utterly fucked the market for top players. zlatan and ribery, previously 30-40-50m in valuation, were suddenly worth 80m. we could only afford one. and now you're going to pay FORTY MILLION for an unproven winger, you will yet again fuck the market up, because everyone is watching (unlike when you overpaid for pepe, gago, etc.) so now they will see the di maria deal as setting a bar.

Beast

The Observer
36 not 30 including incentives and your rights in Navarro ..and since when does internal doesn't count ? doesn't it raise la liga players prices ? since you 36 Million deal Seville is always asking a lot for their players..we got their top product for 25/27 now they ask for 40 Mil..

stop seeing things from your own biased view , whether you go in or out the price of the player depend on the club buying , if it's known to be a rich club they will ask for an arm and a leg.. it's not like you weren't taken for a ride all the time by Arsenal since Overmars days , you pay whatever Arsenal want all the time it's like they are your drug dealers and you are dying for a fix..
compare your Henry,Hleb,Overmars,Petit fee to what we were supposed to pay for Reyes .. you have a long history of overpriced buys even in markets no one is looking for .. we wouldn't out bid for Caceres or Shag-miss-key you went overboard on your own by some fucked up negotiation concept of "how much do you want ? 25 , deal "

And in any case the latest news on Di Maria is 25 plus 4 Cantera with 2/3 of them with an option to buy back within 2 years

our priority will always remains to make our team stronger (just like all the top clubs ) what you do in your spare time is up to you .. you had enough time to finalize Ibra before Perez deals came to life you slacked the same way you are slacking now.. just because you are piss poor in the transfer market doesn't make it our problem Meta

Last edited:

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
"piss poor in the market"
and you're saying you are? you're better than us, that's for sure but you're not that good either. i mean benzema? helloowww? and "redondo jr" :lol:?
you bought ronaldo for 90 millions, a player similar to the one you already had but he was a little bit better..
then you buy Kaka for 60 millions, and sold a player that was to be considered one of the best AMs in the world the season after you sell him..

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
36 not 30 including incentives and your rights in Navarro ..and since when does internal doesn't count ? doesn't it raise la liga players prices ? since you 36 Million deal Seville is always asking a lot for their players..we got their top product for 25/27 now they ask for 40 Mil..

dude don't be a retard.

when they sold you ramos they had won nothing.

when we signed alves sevilla were one of the top teams in europe; winning the uefa cup twice, the copa del rey twice, and a couple of supercups as well. navas has gotten way way way WAY better than ramos was when you signed him (i.e. an unproven and unpolished teenager) and is probably the best winger in the world (and he played a huge part in their successes). 40m is a fair fee.

since that success they raised their prices. they wanted 50m for dani the season before we signed him, we did well to get it down to 36m. had fuck all to do with us.

stop seeing things from your own biased view , whether you go in or out the price of the player depend on the club buying , if it's known to be a rich club they will ask for an arm and a leg.. it's not like you weren't taken for a ride all the time by Arsenal since Overmars days , you pay whatever Arsenal want all the time it's like they are your drug dealers and you are dying for a fix..
compare your Henry,Hleb,Overmars,Petit fee to what we were supposed to pay for Reyes .. you have a long history of overpriced buys even in markets no one is looking for .. we wouldn't out bid for Caceres or Shag-miss-key you went overboard on your own by some fucked up negotiation concept of "how much do you want ? 25 , deal "

mate there's no point saying "SO ARE YOU!" because I've loooong derided txiki and his ability to conduct transfers. chygrynskiy isn't his fault (shakhtar didn't want or need to sell but pep really wanted the player), but caceres was, so was keirrison, henrique, etc.

henry for 16m was a steal. we got 1 good season and 1 magnificent season out of him, and won everything there is to win. gleb has turned out to be a bad deal, but theoretically it was a very good deal as he was a very good player. he simply failed to adapt. 17m (only because we won lliga, it was 15 when we signed him) was a fair fee for a player of his talents.

and if you really want to compare the atrocious business we as a club undertook during the darkest period in our history since the 70's in the waning years of gaspart's reign (overmars, petit, etc.) to what your supposed saviour of a presi is doing then you go right ahead.

And in any case the latest news on Di Maria is 25 plus 4 Cantera with 2/3 of them with an option to buy back within 2 years

that's still utterly ridiculous.

I wouldn't even pay 25m flat for di maria. but with top club tax that fee by itself makes sense.

technically throwing in canteranos makes the deal lopsided, but they're worthless as you were never going to play them anyway, so in a sense it's not THAT bad.

still an awful deal, but less chance it'll overprice every young prospect out there.

you had enough time to finalize Ibra before Perez deals came to life you slacked the same way you are slacking now.. just because you are piss poor in the transfer market doesn't make it our problem Meta

uh, no we didn't.

I know your season finished in april but ours was going right to the end of may,

we were winning a treble, remember?

barely a week after that was done you had signed kaka and then CR and fees had shot up. and moratti declared zlatan to be as valuable as CR.

Beast

The Observer
"piss poor in the market"
and you're saying you are? you're better than us, that's for sure but you're not that good either. i mean benzema? helloowww? and "redondo jr" :lol:?
you bought ronaldo for 90 millions, a player similar to the one you already had but he was a little bit better..
then you buy Kaka for 60 millions, and sold a player that was to be considered one of the best AMs in the world the season after you sell him..
Benzema lack adaption but he still can prove his worth (not that i'm fan on the contrary ) however we pay within the reach , we signed Benzema by paying 4 million more than United offer.. however when you look @ your transfers its just meh most of the time ..
CR is a little better than Robben !! .. back to the rubbish than
I wouldn't even pay 25m flat for di maria. but with top club tax that fee by itself makes sense..

:lol: Yes but paying 25 for an untested Ukrainian defender is fair and awesome after one good season
Using 16 Million pound instead of 24 Million Euro (Henry ) is not gonna make it any better

you are so full of "kaka" :lol:

Are you claiming to hold the intellectual propery on that approach?

No just calling the bullshit around here

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
so in your previous posts you said that chygrynskij was a bad transfer, as for caceres and they're of benzema's age. so adaption is only valid for real players now?.. who's being biased. only real players have problems with adaption.

what about hleb then? he couldn't adapt either. so that has to go for him aswell because he's a palyer with a major ability. same for ibra.

well robben was instrumental in Bayerns champions league success. played a major part in their liga success while CRon did what for you? scored a lovely freekick goal against Marseille, but what more? when Robben scored goals in the last minute, in the dying minutes for his team... as a player he's clearly better, but robben was more effective for bayern.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
:lol: Yes but paying 25 for an untested Ukrainian defender is fair and awesome after one good season
Using 16 Million pound instead of 24 Million Euro (Henry ) is not gonna make it any better

you are so full of "kaka" :lol:

when did I ever say chygrynskiy was a good deal?

I understand why it was so much, doesn't mean I agree. he's a good player, potentially great, but 25m was too much.

by and by, since you have no excuse except "BUT YOU DO IT TOO!" I shall point out chygrynskiy had won more than di maria, including a european trophy, and had proven himself a quality player in the champions league. has di maria even played in the champions league? ramos certainly hadn't when you paid 27m for him.

AND ANYWAY, I don't know why you're measuring the di maria transfer against the chygrynskiy one. that was a horrible deal.

as for henry... £16m, €24m, whatever the hell he cost he was worth it considering what he helped us achieve in 08/09. and that's ignoring the massive commerical power he brought with him to barca.

V

Valderrama

Are Real getting Silva AND Di Maria?

We are both as bad as each other when it comes to over spending on players, Madrid over spend on top players while we over spend on average ones.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
In front of me are beast's post. Left of me there is a horse, behind me is a jet fighter and to the right there is a massive ravine. I absolutely hate the fun fair transfer caroussel. So hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans