Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
He almost joined us 6 years ago Snyde during the time were Camacho was in charge but i don't know if he is a Madridista

Warik

He doesn't support anyone but Sociedad. He has admitted to a soft spot for Barça because his father played for us, but I don't think it is any semblance of loyalty or support.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
It is tough shit as Xabi is one of the best central midfielders in the world, while Arbeloa is not. We also bought his replacement and alas we are making a profit on Arbeloa.

Xabi has 3 years on his contract left, it means Gio that Perez and his sluts have to meet our asking price or piss off elsewhere. He is clearly worth the money. He is a mainstay in the Spanish squad/team and most likely will replace Senna for them in the world cup.

If you don't meet the price then we will gladly keep him, and while Perez may use his dirty trick to convince Rafa and co Xabi will lower his level next season if he is denied this move, ALAS PEREZ YOU PRICK, there is a world cup next year and Alonso will have to work damned hard to replace Senna in that team and thus cannot lower his performance.

Xabi may not sell t-shirts of have gayboys after him like Ronaldo but I GUARANTEE YOU he will be as important on the pitch because he will give the ball to crynaldo and kaka and the bullets up for them to shoot.

This Real arrogance is shocking and only Real supporters, sorry Gio, are blinded by the hypocrisy of it all.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Xabi may not sell t-shirts of have gayboys after him like Ronaldo but I GUARANTEE YOU he will be as important on the pitch because he will give the ball to crynaldo and kaka and the bullets up for them to shoot.

I agree. It's an excelent player. Infortunately, we don't have it... :sad:

Beast

The Observer
It is tough shit as Xabi is one of the best central midfielders in the world, while Arbeloa is not. We also bought his replacement and alas we are making a profit on Arbeloa.

Xabi has 3 years on his contract left, it means Gio that Perez and his sluts have to meet our asking price or piss off elsewhere. He is clearly worth the money. He is a mainstay in the Spanish squad/team and most likely will replace Senna for them in the world cup.

If you don't meet the price then we will gladly keep him, and while Perez may use his dirty trick to convince Rafa and co Xabi will lower his level next season if he is denied this move, ALAS PEREZ YOU PRICK, there is a world cup next year and Alonso will have to work damned hard to replace Senna in that team and thus cannot lower his performance.

This Real arrogance is shocking and only Real supporters, sorry Gio, are blinded by the hypocrisy of it all.

Eddy stop making a tool out of yourself man.. no one said Xabi is not a great player but he is not on the level of kaka-CR and the rest.. don't believe your own hype ..

the only arrogance (and lunacy ) are coming from your way .. u wanted Xabi out for 15 Million Euro last season now you want to sell him for 40 .. i'm sorry but i'll have to stick with Valdano on this one 30 Million is more than a fair price otherwise it's 25 Mil plus player.
and don't kid yourself the fact is Xabi is Senna replacement not the other way around . your manager has broken everything with Xabi last year when he wanted to sell him to anyone and replace him with Barry.. now that City took Barry off your hands Xabi is suddenly important for Rafa..
Xabi is not stupid neither are we.. you want to pay your loans mortgage Rafa's house don't come for us to finance your owners bad financial management

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
lol @ Eddy convincing himself, or at least trying to. Liverpool will lower their price, there is no doubt about that.

S

Snyde

Couldn't care less about his price. Why can't Barca ever try to get the players I like? First KJH, VDV, and now Xabi. FFS!! :angry:

EDIT: Good to hear that atleast he's not a Madridsta, has anyone any clue why we aren't trying for him? And for that matter why didn't we try for him last year when we really needed midfielders, he was clearly available and Juve were the only one truly serious?!!

Last edited:

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
@Gneg: Mostly agree with you, specially about the players who just do their job and zero antics. Generally have good composure as well.

However Zlatan is better that Ronaldo in the sense that 1) He doesn't act like a gay prostitute. 2) Has a sense of humour. Zlatan has a pretty big ego for sure but the way he sometimes makes fun of it is hilarious. I've never seen Ronaldo do that, quite the opposite.

Though their sense of ego's are different as Ronaldo is desperate to prove himself to be the best and will shout it from the rooftops (which actually drives him to better himself) Zlatan knows that he has shitload of talent, is very proud of it and thinks lowly of those who can't match up to him (which makes him sometimes give up when those around him don't do well)
So in that sense Ronaldo's ego is more positive for him.

Obviously this applies only to me personally but I relate to Zlatan alot and always get the feeling that I understand him. Because of that, I'd go on a hunch and say that if Pep is really the genius he seems, Zlatan will really be inspired by him and flourish. Under the assumption that Pep will pay alot of attention to him because people like that need it.
This guy just said what I've been trying to say since Zlatan came to Inter.
Amen, :worthy:.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Xabi is not stupid neither are we.. you want to pay your loans mortgage Rafa's house don't come for us to finance your owners bad financial management

But they're not going to you, you're going to them and you're reaping what you sowed because Perez has made it a selling club's market this summer. Liverpool have set a suitably inflated asking price in line with the excessive sums you've shown yourselves willing to pay so as Eddy says, "tough shit". You need to either meet the asking price or move on...but of course you can't meet the asking price without selling a couple of Dutchies because you've only cobbled together about 15m from selling on your canteranos and you've got no cash left unless you get another loan.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I've read some of the comments about Xabi and I just have to say that I think he's a brilliant player - he's solid, safe and always does his job very good. He's of course not as 'flashy' as Kaka, CR or any other 'big' name but I would like him to play for us any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans