Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Still, it's not a bad price for him. How much of his wages did Madrid pay while was on loan? And how much do you think they'll be able to sell him for?

actually it was a great deal.. u were about to sign him for 16 Million Euro.. we agreed to pay Racing 10 and keep him a year on loan .. he cost us nothing on wages since he was paid the same..

if the rumors are true than Napoli will take him for 12-15 Mil .. not bad piece of business at all i never trusted him or Caceres .. i believe Garay could make it as a DM but never as a CB

Well it says a lot for me to say that I would believe an unquoted article from Marca rather than believe a word that comes out of Valdano's mouth. Hence Villa's anger at you.

yes anything to make you sleep at night :D

S

Snyde

actually it was a great deal.. u were about to sign him for 16 Million Euro.. we agreed to pay Racing 10 and keep him a year on loan .. he cost us nothing on wages since he was paid the same..

Your post is not clear to me, so could you answer these Qs directly:

1. Who paid his wages while he was on loan to Racing?
2. How much were his wages?

3. Is that the only rumour about him? (@Napoli) Source?

Nándor

Well it says a lot for me to say that I would believe an unquoted article from Marca rather than believe a word that comes out of Valdano's mouth. Hence Villa's anger at you.

and why would valencia say in an official statement, that madrid have made the biggest effort to sign david villa???!!!

seriously, something strange is going on when you chose to believe in an unquoted MARCA colum with absolutly NO SORCE what so ever, before you believe in official statements made by BOTH clubs. i don't know that from you

I said so early.. Ramos as a CB and Albiol-Torres for the right .. while the LB remains attacking full backs... u have versatility in the defense with Arbeloa-Ramos & Torres

hm...that's new to me!!! albiol as RB???

so basically you're saying the versatility of arbeloa, ramos & torres will cover the defence being 1 man short??? do i get that right???

or is drenthe staying and i missed that part???

Beast

The Observer
Your post is not clear to me, so could you answer these Qs directly:

1. Who paid his wages while he was on loan to Racing?
2. How much were his wages?

3. Is that the only rumour about him? (@Napoli) Source?

1- Racing paid his wages
2- i think about 1.5 Mil (and that's a lot considering it's Racing i just gave a high figure )

Racing used the money to reinforce themselves and at the same time used Garay since they played in Europe last season

Source is always Marca & AS Snyde it was there 2-3 days ago
and why would valencia say in an official statement, that madrid have made the biggest effort to sign david villa???!!!

seriously, something strange is going on when you chose to believe in an unquoted MARCA colum with absolutly NO SORCE what so ever, before you believe in official statements made by BOTH clubs. i don't know that from you

hm...that's new to me!!! albiol as RB???

so basically you're saying the versatility of arbeloa, ramos & torres will cover the defence being 1 man short??? do i get that right???

or is drenthe staying and i missed that part???

my mistake i meant Arbeloa as a RB

Drenthe did great last game as a LB last game.. i really want him to stay if he play the same way like the last game

Nándor

my mistake i meant Arbeloa as a RB

Drenthe did great last game as a LB last game.. i really want him to stay if he play the same way like the last game

:lol: you really had me seriously confused with that :lol:

i don't like ramos to be switched around tbh...he still has to regain his old form and keep it. switching him from RB to CB and on occasion back to RB won't do him any favor with regards to that IMO.

S

Snyde

1- Racing paid his wages
2- i think about 1.5 Mil (and that's a lot considering it's Racing i just gave a high figure )

Racing used the money to reinforce themselves and at the same time used Garay since they played in Europe last season
Thanks for clearing that up. :beer2:

Brilliant piece of business by Madrid.

Beast

The Observer
Not sure Snyde, i never rated Garay or Caceres at all.
the only good business was getting him with a cheaper rate than his market value but i would never trust him as a CB .
Like Caceres i saw many weakness in their performance with their respective teams and i'm glad if we sell him for a profit

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Will he stay will he goes this xabi business is doing my head in.

Either

1) Pay the valuation WE set

2) Fuck off

You are the team which has distorted the market therefore its tough shit when its the other way around or is it different for Real?

As Xabi has 3 more years left on his contract we are in a position of strength for once against Real and they will have to pay the asking fee.

Beast

The Observer
Will he stay will he goes this xabi business is doing my head in.

Either

1) Pay the valuation WE set

2) Fuck off

You are the team which has distorted the market therefore its tough shit when its the other way around or is it different for Real?

As Xabi has 3 more years left on his contract we are in a position of strength for once against Real and they will have to pay the asking fee.

not tough shit.. we made it clear that some players are worth more than others..

and no we are not paying the "EVALUATION " you set cause you are saying stupid stuff same way you evaluated Arbeloa for 9 million and ended up accepting our 4.5 Mil
At the end Xabi is not worth 40 Million..and it's not our mistake that you need to pay the bank 69 Million pound.. go fetch the bank money from somewhere else

S

Snyde

the only good business was getting him with a cheaper rate than his market value but i would never trust him as a CB .
He's ok nothing too special but atleast he's a defender who can add to the attack. I wouldn't really mind him as a back up. More importantly, if you sell him for 12 M then I see no problem.

S

Snyde

I hate the fact that Madrid are getting Xabi and we aren't even trying. He's one of my favourite players in EPL. (Note: 'one of') He would add a much different dimension to Barca but I doubt he can start games for us. I've always wondered this about him, is he a madridsta? I faintly remember reading that in a few places. A shame if it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans