Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
ronaldo still cheating like the rectum terrier he always has been. him and madrid really deserve each other, what i wouldnt give for rooney to lay him out stone cold at some point in the foreseeable future. i don't think even figo deserved a good twat as much as him.

Beast

The Observer
CR to you is what benzema to me... cool down Ry it wasn't a dive as much as you make it.. the defender touched his leg & he milked it similar to what Iniesta or Messi do week in week out

Beast

The Observer
:yawn:

Season's not even started yet and you've already begun?

Tell me again how Robinho and Robben are both better than Messi again. :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

http://archivo.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/real_madrid/es/desarrollo/1196642.html
Madridstas are so sad.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

begun what Snyde ? you can't claim both players don't milk it when needed.. that's like living in denial ..

and i don't know why you bring Robben-Robinho-Messi comparison.. no one is comparing skills i'm talking about milking a touch ..

S

Snyde

begun what Snyde ? you can't claim both players don't milk it when needed.. that's like living in denial ..

and i don't know why you bring Robben-Robinho-Messi comparison.. no one is comparing skills i'm talking about milking a touch ..

Begun talking out of your arse again Beast. You know it happens every season when Madrid start playing even slightly well. Your claiming that Robben and Robinho are both better than Messi are PRIME examples of this. Not trying to start something (& really not wanting to make a big deal of this...) but you know it's so true and in retrospect even you'd admit your claims were quite ridiculous. :tease:

And regarding milking it, it was a fucking friendly for christs sake! He has no form of self respect whatsoever to atleast not do that in a friendly! :thumbdown:

And Messi?? Do I need to mention the CL final? And go see the second half of our friendly with Al Ahly. They were kicking the shit out of him, he was quite rightly pissed and was in danger of getting hurt in a FUCKING FRIENDLY but he didn't dive. Neither did most anyone on our team that day when they were being very physical.

Beast

The Observer
Begun talking out of your arse again Beast. You know it happens every season when Madrid start playing even slightly well. Your claiming that Robben and Robinho are both better than Messi are PRIME examples of this. Not trying to start something (& really not wanting to make a big deal of this...) but you know it's so true and in retrospect even you'd admit your claims were quite ridiculous. :tease:

And regarding milking it, it was a fucking friendly for christs sake! He has no form of self respect whatsoever to atleast not do that in a friendly! :thumbdown:

And Messi?? Do I need to mention the CL final? And go see the second half of our friendly with Al Ahly. They were kicking the shit out of him, he was quite rightly pissed and was in danger of getting hurt in a FUCKING FRIENDLY but he didn't dive. Neither did most anyone on our team that day when they were being very physical.

first get some sleep u need it !!
second.. what slightly well ?? we didn't play slightly well (go read my comments in the peace cup before making stuff up or as you say talking out of your ASS ) nor did CR (read my reply to sunny a page or 2 back)
third where did i say in my post Robinho & Robben are better than Messi ? again Making stuff up.. when i said that Robben was in BETTER FORM NOW than Messi was back in January (and he was ) same for Robinho who was in BETTER FORM AT THAT TIME (2 seasons ago )than Messi .. it doesn't mean they are more skilled it means what it says .. they are on better form at that given time

Messi & Iniesta milk it when needed in the league and the CL .. anyone (aside from obviously YOU with your narrow thinking ) would not hide away from that fact..

really go get some sleep you are tripping

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Messi gets a really hard time of it, there isn't a player I can think of that gets fouled more and gets crap kicked out him. Of course players are going to milk it to get a freekick or a penalty but sometimes Ronaldo doesn't even get touched.

Beast

The Observer
Messi gets a really hard time of it, there isn't a player I can think of that gets fouled more and gets crap kicked out him. Of course players are going to milk it to get a freekick or a penalty but sometimes Ronaldo doesn't even get touched.

Not objecting Viva on CR cinematic performance.. my point is clear, they do milk it and sometimes more (like Messi hand goal )

Beast

The Observer
:lol: that must be hard on you Sunny

Xabi has handed in a transfer request for Liverpool :party:

great news

LIVERPOOL NEWS
Alonso hands in Liverpool transfer request - report

By Soccernet staff

Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso has reportedly handed in a transfer request at Anfield to ensure he gets his move to Real Madrid this summer

Liverpool have refused to budge from an asking price for Alonso in the region of £30m, which has stalled any potential move to the Bernabeu, but their hand may now be forced as the Spain international has made his intentions clear.

Alonso has been at the centre of a long-running transfer saga as La Liga giants Madrid have made no secret of their desire to secure a deal.

Speculation suggests a fee will be struck with Madrid within the next couple of days for a sum reported to be in the region of £25m.

Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez has said publicly he doesn't want to sell Alonso, especially as Javier Mascherano was said to be interesting Barcelona.

Alonso signed from Real Socieded for £10.5m in 2004 shortly after Benitez arrived at the club, and appeared to on his way out last summer as Liverpool chased Gareth Barry's signature.

Some reports claim it is that saga that prompted Alonso's request to leave Anfield, with Real Madrid his preferred destination.

Nándor

:lol: that must be hard on you Sunny

Xabi has handed in a transfer request for Liverpool :party:

great news

GREAT news indeed!!! hopefully he'll end up with madrid ASAP

"back" to ribéry...german TV claims, that bayern rejected an 80m € offer from real 3 weeks ago. insisting ribéry would cost 100m €
meanwhile, the other bayern made their official photos and ribéry came with the bayern shirt of team mate ivica olic :lol:

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
A sour way to go for Alonso. Wonder what Ed thinks. He said they would replace Alonso with Aquilini but that will be hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans