Pep Guardiola

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Neither do I. Then again I never care about who wins the Premiership anyways. I only care about Barca :)

Ursegor

World Champion
Del Bosque (coach ESP): "Vote Guardiola for coach of the year award? I take into account both sporting achievements and behaviour." [rmarca]

Someone just got pwneeeeeeed very badly. DAT BOSSque. :worthy: Double pivot for life. :wub:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Del Bosque (coach ESP): "Vote Guardiola for coach of the year award? I take into account both sporting achievements and behaviour." [rmarca]

Someone just got pwneeeeeeed very badly. DAT BOSSque. :worthy: Double pivot for life. :wub:

Damn....That's pretty pointed stuff right there, love it

SEvolution

I'm not sure but wiki says

Head Coach: Josep Guardiola

Association Confederação Brasileira de Futebol
(Brazilian Football Confederation)
Confederation CONMEBOL (South America)
Head coach Josep Guardiola
Captain Thiago Silva
Most caps Cafu (142)[1][2]
Top scorer Pelé (77)[2]
FIFA code BRA
FIFA ranking 13
Highest FIFA ranking 1 (151 times on 7 occasions[3])
Lowest FIFA ranking 14 (October 2012)

Jadentheman

If Pep takes this job then he has full reigns to handle NEYMAR! If Neymar does well for him, I can imagine PEp throwing a HUGE recommendation to Tito for a transfer in 2013

marcelo

Wow this would destroy the egos of all brasilians... As an outsider takes of the selecao, and quite frankly it would be an embarrassment to cbf!!! IMO this would never happen... And By the way you can add or edit wiki info rather easily

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Wow this would destroy the egos of all brasilians... As an outsider takes of the selecao, and quite frankly it would be an embarrassment to cbf!!! IMO this would never happen... And By the way you can add or edit wiki info rather easily

A lot of truth to what you point out but I do wonder if Pep fits the criteria of being an extraordinary exception in this case

abual3bed1

me-gugusta.jpeg

Theconomist

Guardiola is going to England, that's pretty much a dead certainty. The man is learning english and everything. He isn't motivated by money, the Qatari emir offered him a blank cheque to coach the NT and he turned it down. He wants England, he is too young to start managing a NT.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Good points

Vickery who always has a great pulse on Brasilian football believes pressure to appoint Pep stems from the paper, Lance...and judging from Tim's assessment of Marin, head of CBF, I'd wager he sees a Pep hire as being pretty unlikely

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans