Pep Guardiola

Birdy

Bayern Munich i bet...
They have patience with coaches.
They have plan. They have money.
They have already built a team that can play a style at least a bit approximant to barca's (at least a decent passing game)

The other option is UTD, but SAF will retire the summer of 2015 as he has said many times.
So, i guess he will stay two years at bayern and then take over United..
And after that he will try Milan in Serie A.
And of course he would then return at Barca..

Der Kaiser

Bayern Munich i bet...
They have already built a team that can play a style at least a bit approximant to barca's (at least a decent passing game)

They have an EXTRAORDINARY youth academy!

Its a perfect fit IMO, I´d hope to see him in the Bundesliga next season.

Jadentheman

RESPECT GUARDIOLA" RSS Barça
Brazil rules out signing Guardiola as coach
José María Marín, president of the CBF, said Pep respects but revealed that the choice to replace Brazilian Mano Menezes will

Guardiola hardly be Brazil coach EFE

EFE | 26.11.2012 | 16:56 pm
The president of the Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF), José María Marín, said Monday that "hardly" be inclined to hire a foreign coach.

"Hardly the new coach will be abroad. I have the greatest respect for Guardiola , but Brazil won five World Brazilian technicians, "Marin said at the opening of the fair football 'Soccerex'.

Marin said he has not spoken to any candidate to replace ousted Mano Menezes and reiterated that the decision was announced at a press conference in the first week of January. The leader said he wants a coach with "winning profile" in order to be champions in the 2014 World Cup as host.

Coaches with more options, according to the Brazilian press, are Muricy Ramalho , the Santos, Tite , the Corinthians, the exseleccionador Luiz Felipe Scolari , who is currently without a team, and Abel Braga , the Fluminense.

The newspaper 'Lance', header main sport in Brazil, has led a campaign to release the name of Guardiola as coach , putting the Barça exentrenador cover every day since last Friday announced the recall of Menezes.

Lance had contacts with people close to the Spanish coach has boosted his name Monday surveys and published a front-page open letter to the president of the CBF in support of Guardiola

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/brasil-descarta-fichar-guardiola-como-seleccionador-2259124

So no to Pep as Brazil manager.

Alik

Bayern Munich i bet...

The other option is UTD, but SAF will retire the summer of 2015 as he has said many times.
Whilst I would love to see him going to Bayern, they seem to be doing great without him.

ivan22

Bayern Munich i bet...

and how is he supposed to communicate with the players? Germans are not known for speaking english very well. I think he'll take over AC in summer 2013

why has no one mentioned chelsea?

and how is he supposed to communicate with the players? Germans are not known for speaking english very well. I think he'll take over AC in summer 2013

why has no one mentioned chelsea?

Most people in Germany understand and speak English pretty well to be honest, just many tend to have that legendary accent, Bayern would certainly be a possible destination for Pep if he is searching to manage a team with history, only problem is he will not have the free control he had at Barca, Hoeness, Rummenigge and Sammer will constantly bicker if he struggles as will ex-players such as Scholl, Kahn and Effenberg

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
But what you have to look at is why would Bayern go for him if they are doing so well at the moment? it would make no sense.

Jadentheman

Thing is no matter which club takes Pep they have to give him the full reigns to the youth development. He will change the youth programs

Stric

Although I don't wish to see him at another club, if I had to choose, I'd prefer it if he went to Bayern, Milan or Manchester United (though I'd rather not see him coach in the EPL). Just please stay away from Chelsea, City and the likes of...

Home of Barca Fans