mitkoa7x

Pep-Guardiola-junto-a-Lluis-Ll_54310053506_54115221152_960_640.jpg

Luis Llach, Whatsherface and Pep on a charity concert in Barcelona :wub:

F

Flavia

Unpublished images of the Final annotated by Pep Guardiola

www.fcbarcelona.cat

06/13/2012 11:15

BARÇA MAGAZINE has included previously unpublished photographs of the Cup final against Athletic Club in this month's issue

2012-05-30_GUARDIOLA_FOTOS_05.v1339502855.JPG

Pep Guardiola sat down with BARÇA MAGAZINE to talk about the photos of the Copa del Rey Final against Athletic Club. We selected 3 of the 15 photos that the manager talked about. Here they are:

5-Optimized.v1339578325.jpg

“I see a hole here in front and I don’t like it very much. It happens sometimes. We had more time to prepare for this match and the day before we had trained offensive corners. I think it’s a good for them to have an idea where to put the ball. In fact, the first goal came from a play after a corner. "

18-Optimized.v1339578241.jpg

“I always think cups are beautiful, I like them, some more than others, but I like cups.”

19-Optimized.v1339578296.jpg

“In this moment I’m feeling a lot of gratitude, not only towards Leo, but all of them. Leo was very pleased, we all were. Alexis with his phone... which is normal, the players want to share their joy with their family and friends.”

La LL

Generally Delightful
Man, I miss him. I always felt very comfortable and confident knowing he would be there next season.

Although Vilanova will continue in the same vein I'm still struck by uncertainty. He could impress. I hate not knowing how things will turn out for us in the coming season.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I don't know how Vilanova will react to press conferences . During Pep's era , we had three halfs of football. First , second and Pep's conference . That awesomeness. I don't remember missing much of his press conferences over the last few years . When he first took up, I remember there used tobe so late and long press conferences from him and I used to stay up late and translate all the of them to this forum and someother places . And while doing all those work I never felt bored or dull , it was sheer enthusiasm and happiness . I don't know where it came from , but watching the press conference everytime one day before the matchday and after the match , just made me feel like he is so close to me me , to all of us . So natural , jut like a family , asking us for support and requesting to watch Barca play a magnificent type of football that will fail to bore us . And we all watched BARCA with indomitable passion and adoration , going after the trophies and winning each and everyone with style .

He is so so special. Always. Forever.

Home of Barca Fans