Pep Guardiola

Ender

The job he got offered to comment the euro for a Mexican television included him and Mou making a commentating duo.
1338500457185.jpg

They are offering to have Pep and Mourinho commentate together for the Euro Cup

Pep: “Three weeks locked up in a press box with Mou? … I’d drop the toaster before that.”

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
There have been some good posts on this forum about how Bayern is run. The coach has less control, more bosses at this club than at other great clubs, I don't think Pep would put up with this. But with Dortmund moving ahead of Bayern, maybe Bayern might try a stronger coach system.

If Pep could work out that huge issue, I think Bayern season after next would be perfect for him. He does quite well with languages, so he can learn enough German by then.
Id think so too. But i was mainly wondering about that rumor, saying that Pep is already learning german. That would be quite an indicator id say.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, looks beautiful...I remember reading an article several years back about how housing prices were going through the roof in these areas due to a lot of wealthy foreigners (Mostly Brits) buying up property - similar has been happening in La Côte for years as well

Damn shame

Home of Barca Fans