Pep Guardiola

M

mitkoa7x

He turned down Chelsea days before they beat the other club he's linked to in the CL final :lol:

Ender

Sami Khedira: "Todo lo que ha hecho en el Barcelona vale la pena. Es uno de los entrenadores grandes. El Bayern es un gran club y encajaría muy bien. Encontraría un nuevo reto", señaló.

Sami Khedira: "Everything he has done in Barcelona worth it. He is one of the great coaches. Bayern are a great club and would fit nicely. Would find a new challenge," he said.

Man, with players on international duty, Mou must have to send a lot of text messages to keep them in line.

M

mitkoa7x

Sami Khedira: "Todo lo que ha hecho en el Barcelona vale la pena. Es uno de los entrenadores grandes. El Bayern es un gran club y encajaría muy bien. Encontraría un nuevo reto", señaló.

Sami Khedira: "Everything he has done in Barcelona worth it. He is one of the great coaches. Bayern are a great club and would fit nicely. Would find a new challenge," he said.

Man, with players on international duty, Mou must have to send a lot of text messages to keep them in line.

Khedira is for sale I hear :pep:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Miss you Pep :cry: No news from you. :( :(

tumblr_lr2gfc6nN41r2hnbxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lr2embX6iG1r2hnbxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lr2dyeSiPP1r2hnbxo1_1280.jpg

X

xaviniesta

Pep Guardiola: "Do I miss football? I'm tired of playing golf with my father"

thank god he is tired of golf, its a old mans sport anyway.

mixer

Guardiola: "Alba is a very good signing for Barcelona. He's a great player, I'm looking forward to see him at Barça next season." [rcti]
Guardiola: "I only won 14 trophies because of the amazing players at Barcelona. I was lucky to work with them, I'm grateful." [rcti]
Guardiola: "Barcelona's academy is not just a school of football but a school of life." ‪#fcblive‬ [rcti]
Guardiola: "First time I'm in Indonesia and I hope that it won't be the last. It's a nice country, I want to return with my family." [rcti]

Pep's interview for some indonesian tv show.

King Leo

Banned
I think Pep became Barca Ambassador taking his time off to travel around the world, relax, scout for youth talent, campaign for Barca and think of a new vision for next project which I hope is with Barca (although I doubt it).

Home of Barca Fans