Pep Guardiola

Beast

The Observer
Beast didn't you say, like, an hour ago, that you were sure he wouldn't leave( for next season), and that this was all a ploy? How do you change your mind in such a small amount of time.
Sorry if I've mistaken you for someone else or something.

A taste of your own medicine ? ;)

no my prediction remains. he will stay
the Tito scenario is just a thought if he decide to take a break

mittchan82

what are you guys expecting? the amount of drama that has accumulated thus far leads only to one thing. this is a big big deal, he is going to leave. don't get your hopes up for any announcements about him claiming he'll stay all of a sudden

I'd have pimp slapped you so hard if you were next to me.

Galning

what are you guys expecting? the amount of drama that has accumulated thus far leads only to one thing. this is a big big deal, he is going to leave. don't get your hopes up for any announcements about him claiming he'll stay all of a sudden

This.
I think there's too much drama + basically every Catalan news source saying he's leaving. No way they're just going to say "Okay Pep is going to stay for another year."

Doobs

The Messiah
I am the only one here who thinks that this is a good thing. Thats only because this 3-4-3 tactic and not having the real CBs except Puyol and Pique. Bring some CBs change tactic to 4-3-3 or leave. Thats in my opinion best options.

GTFO gif please.

B

barcelonista

A taste of your own medicine ? ;)

no my prediction remains. he will stay
the Tito scenario is just a thought if he decide to take a break

If you believe Pep is going to offload the burden of such a stressful job (as he himself repeatedly says) to someone who recently suffered from a tumour so he himself can take a break, you are completely deluded.

marcus_villa

I hope he stays,but if he didnt thn the next manager should def follow pep tactics with current squad and add 2-3 defenders.....i just hope the new manager(if any) wont change the style of barcelona fc football.......instead he should add 1-2 tactics of his own to the tikki takka system of barcelona....like crosses....wing play etc.

BUT...fuck this all.....pep pls stay!!!

Home of Barca Fans