Pep Guardiola

Boris

Thank you for everything Pep ! I dont think anyone from ''outside'' could replace him. Sadest end possible...

Galning

It's ridiculous how a game can have such an influence on a person. It feels like I'm going to die, please don't leave Pep :(

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
It's ridiculous how a game can have such an influence on a person. It feels like I'm going to die, please don't leave Pep :(

You think he left the Club because of last 3 games ? And he took the decision in last 48 hours ? ( after the Chelsea 2nd leg )

Galning

You think he left the Club because of last 3 games ? And he took the decision in last 48 hours ? ( after the Chelsea 2nd leg )
No I mean the game of football on my life.
I don't think Pep's decision has anything to do with the last 3 games. But maybe according to him it showed him that he wasn't able to motivate the team or something :/ we'll never know. But I think he's made up his mind a while ago.

Galning

La compareixença es podrà seguir en directe a Barça TV i també per ‘streaming’ al lloc web del Club

There will be a stream on the official site. Fuck I hope I can check it during class..

viper76

We deserve a better manger not one with first difficulty he choose to run away.
As much as I loved him I hate him for been so week and not a good man to stay and reclaim our titles.

Clks

I am not questioning his decision but the timing... He can't possibly add another bad thing in this week, it must be a trick to fool the media into thinking that he is trying to leave to troll us with a contract extension... I hope :barca scarf:

If he states that he is not renewing he is a stupid man, should've waited for at least a week. There's a limit on how much the players and fans can endure in such a short span.

Home of Barca Fans