Pep Guardiola

mittchan82

maybe Pep won't reup as the manager. Maybe he's so upset at how the team played last 3 matchers he'll come back as player-manager and show that he can hang with the "youngsters" and show them how this game is played the right way. ha ha ha ha I'm dillusinal.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Guardiola is talking with Tito . ... live

Where the hell do you get this from? I'm cycling through all the Catalan and Spanish channels and I've yet to find one where you see anything live or anything like a press conference,

Yugo Count Dante

why is taking so long?

maybe the players won't accept him leaving????? he didn't taught them to quit when things get hard... he now needs to set the example....

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
At 13.30 hours, there is a joint press conference of Sandro Rosell, Andoni Zubizarreta and Pep Guardiola at the Camp Nou

M

mitkoa7x

Official: At 13:30, president Rosell, sports director Zubizarreta and Guardiola will give a press conference at the Camp Nou

Caramel

Hearing people talk about Luis Enrique ( The guy has been pretty shit for Roma) and Wenger ( ew, never in a million years) or AVB being the favourites to take over makes me sick.
Bielsa Rosell, Bielsa.

Home of Barca Fans