Neymar Jr.

Riordon

He is trying to get 40m from the club. Thats why he is in Barcelona. If I ever see another rumour linking him to us, then I would seriously consider if I want to support this club anymore, have some self respect ffs.

Messigician

No agreement yet between Ney-Barça: the Brazilian demanded unassumable conditions to withdraw the charges however the club may still accept a negotiated offer. [md]

Newcomer

For the people saying Neymar has regressed and that his only feats are unworthy because he plays in a "farmer league" (aka the people who didn't watch him play after his departure from Barcelona).

[tw]1178707389291384832[/tw]

Messigician

For the people saying Neymar has regressed and that his only feats are unworthy because he plays in a "farmer league" (aka the people who didn't watch him play after his departure from Barcelona).

[tw]1178707389291384832[/tw]

Skewed by the group stages. Where they scored 6 past feeder clubs lol

JohnN

If he stays injury free until December, we could get him on a loan for 6 months to help us with CL knockouts and send him back to PSG afterwards. Good Deal!

Messi983

And why would we do this? He would be injured and going to Brazil to attend his sister's birthday when we would need him the most.

Newcomer

Why would PSG do that? They want to win.

PSG woudn't do that unless Barça paid premium price and PSG was sure to get their ideal replacement for a decent price. The probability of both things happening is very very low though. On top of that, Neymar has been a true professional and very involved in crucial goals so far. There is no bad blood.

Skewed by the group stages. Where they scored 6 past feeder clubs lol
So, you are telling me that only PSG is facing those so called feeder clubs ? I mean, last year PSG was in the hardest group of recent CL.
I'm not saying Neymar is the best player in the world (he is not) but for all the talks like he has regressed and is not important for PSG, those stats clearly show otherwise. They are exceptional for a player who has played so few CL games.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans