Neymar Jr.

Andresito

Staff member
Just a smokescreen to negotiate the eventual PSG exit plan :bartomeu:

giphy.gif

Messigician

Breaking :- Neymar will dropped his lawsuit against Barcelona if he got the guarantee that the club will sign him next season no matter the cost. The club is considering the offer[cadena ser via md]

-

devo901

wow! if this is true, the question is does PSG let him go? (proabably, he wont do all this if this has not been clarified upfront)

devo901

Path is clear now. Welcome to Barcelona.
Also, RIP Fati.
Not nessecarrily bad, given that messi/suarez are perhaps history, dembele very instable in his performance and insure prone.

Looking at 19/20 if we constantly play with 3 attackers there is nothing wrong in having 4 -5 in total... Griez, Dembele, fati, Neymar.
But yes now fati has to fight with dembele over field time... maybe not the worst thing.

Lapi

Fuck Neymar, I wish him to get injured soon and never come near us.
At all cost? For this piece of shit? Fuck him.

Apart from the mere quantity of "fuck"(s) that you can crib into two sentences, lemme point out that WISHING any type of physical INJURY to a fellow human being is a CRIME.
Regardless if you are just angry or disappointed or any similar feelings fill over your cortex, you should never think like that and never spread your violent thoughts.

The christian tradition at least knows and employs the "crimes committed in thoughts but not accomplished in action" dogma, which you should consider, before writing such disgusting comments.

Even in WAR, the honorably thinking soldier refrains from such negative thoughts, and I seriously doubt Neymar would be your arc-enemy.

No such comments would and should be allowed in ANY "normal" forum, apart from the Dark-Web, hence I am rather disappointed that it is allowed here - without any consequences, that is a shame on the forum's administrators!

Home of Barca Fans