Neymar Jr.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
"Renew".. lol

He is counting the months before he leaves the shithole.

Props to him for remaining pro despite this summer's disappointment.

Vilarrubi

Imagine thinking Neymar who’s been in France for 2/3 years, decided he didn’t want to be there and did everything he could to move back to Barca has now changed his mind after a few Ligue 1 games and is going to renew.......

:lol::lol::lol:

Potroh

If Neymar uses the buyout thingy, we could get him for 170 mil€.

Which is:
120 for Coutinho
20+10 the Neymar court-case
20 Neymar pays from his pocket
20 Messi pays from his pocket as solidarity
100 for Griezmann

Voila, it's 290 altogether, minus 170 for Neymar and there's a 120 M revenue.
Not bad business at all. :)

Donatello

Imagine thinking Neymar who’s been in France for 2/3 years, decided he didn’t want to be there and did everything he could to move back to Barca has now changed his mind after a few Ligue 1 games and is going to renew.......

:lol::lol::lol:

I'd be more than happy.

What we need is a no. 9, not an Uber expensive LW who will likely take spot off of either Griezmann or Dembele (120M + 120M down to the drain). We also need an AM, if FDJ takes CDM, or a CDM in case FDJ takes an advanced role.

And I'd hope board doesn't sign him just to try playing him at CF. I'm done with this makeshift signings. First happened with Coutinho, now with Griezmann.

Catta

Which is:
120 for Coutinho
20+10 the Neymar court-case
20 Neymar pays from his pocket
20 Messi pays from his pocket as solidarity
100 for Griezmann

Voila, it's 290 altogether, minus 170 for Neymar and there's a 120 M revenue.
Not bad business at all. :)

Glad you're back, I thought you said you'll leave the forum forever. Did you ever reveal which Hungarian player you are.

Last edited:

Potroh

Glad you're back, I thought you said you'll leave the forum forever. Did you ever reveal which Hungarian player you are.

Well, yes I left but out of mere curiosity came back occasionally and read some messages. Then I realized that I became a mere lurker and being such, it was even a worse role than debating matters with some of the most stubborn souls here. Then I posted 2-3 times again, no big deal.
I may stay further and enjoy some of the nicer thoughts here, but only up to the point where the personal-hatred waves don't deafen actual footballing topics.

BTW, I'm still the ex-player who at 60+ enjoys playing full games every Thursday and although my technique has stayed the same, I wish I look just slightly better than Suarez...

CatalinR10

Well, yes I left but out of mere curiosity came back occasionally and read some messages. Then I realized that I became a mere lurker and being such, it was even a worse role than debating matters with some of the most stubborn souls here. Then I posted 2-3 times again, no big deal.
I may stay further and enjoy some of the nicer thoughts here, but only up to the point where the personal-hatred waves don't deafen actual footballing topics.

BTW, I'm still the ex-player who at 60+ enjoys playing full games every Thursday and although my technique has stayed the same, I wish I look just slightly better than Suarez...

Valverde is a disgusting piece of shit.

Potroh

Valverde is a disgusting piece of shit.

I doubt that.
I still think and observe that he is rather a low-end to mediocre coach with the face of a rotten cucumber... and God forbid to listen to his press appearances, because he is unable to say a single meaningful sentence.
If he does the same in the locker-room, probably that stinky room of Barca's is the dullest on the planet...

Catta

Hope you stay longer, always enjoyed reading your posts.

I will take a guess which ex-player you are, ever since you mentioned that you were a former player I was interested to find out, so here it is, are you András Törőcsik.

clemente

I doubt that.
I still think and observe that he is rather a low-end to mediocre coach with the face of a rotten cucumber... and God forbid to listen to his press appearances, because he is unable to say a single meaningful sentence.
If he does the same in the locker-room, probably that stinky room of Barca's is the dullest on the planet...

He still is a piece of shit because obviously he knows he isn't good enough for this club, wasting Messi and ruining every talent, Zidane resigned when he knew he can't get more out of Madrid, but this guy instead of resigning and going back to managing mediocre club where he belongs, he triggered the clause in his contract to extend it for a third year. Sure it's another free 27mil, everyone would do the same, but it doesn't excuse him from being a piece of shit.

Home of Barca Fans