Neymar Jr.

KingLeo10

Shows the sheer magnitude of cuck this board is.

If anything, we should be strong arming him into dropping that suit if he wants to have any chance of playing for us again rather than the Qatari prison.

Instead, this no good clown is setting the terms while we have Messi, Griezo, FDJ, Arthur, Fati lol.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Apart from the mere quantity of "fuck"(s) that you can crib into two sentences, lemme point out that WISHING any type of physical INJURY to a fellow human being is a CRIME.
Regardless if you are just angry or disappointed or any similar feelings fill over your cortex, you should never think like that and never spread your violent thoughts.

The christian tradition at least knows and employs the "crimes committed in thoughts but not accomplished in action" dogma, which you should consider, before writing such disgusting comments.

Even in WAR, the honorably thinking soldier refrains from such negative thoughts, and I seriously doubt Neymar would be your arc-enemy.

No such comments would and should be allowed in ANY "normal" forum, apart from the Dark-Web, hence I am rather disappointed that it is allowed here - without any consequences, that is a shame on the forum's administrators!

Give me a break and get off your moral high horse and stop preaching.

Neymar is venom to us (from both sporting and financial perspective) and I don't want him here at all cost. Period.

snowy

Apart from the mere quantity of "fuck"(s) that you can crib into two sentences, lemme point out that WISHING any type of physical INJURY to a fellow human being is a CRIME.
Regardless if you are just angry or disappointed or any similar feelings fill over your cortex, you should never think like that and never spread your violent thoughts.

The christian tradition at least knows and employs the "crimes committed in thoughts but not accomplished in action" dogma, which you should consider, before writing such disgusting comments.

Even in WAR, the honorably thinking soldier refrains from such negative thoughts, and I seriously doubt Neymar would be your arc-enemy.

No such comments would and should be allowed in ANY "normal" forum, apart from the Dark-Web, hence I am rather disappointed that it is allowed here - without any consequences, that is a shame on the forum's administrators!

dude, Lufts been craving to Fuck Neymar for years now. He even hosted a plaster cast fetish site once

th
Lufts getting tube fed whilst njoying lil'neyney's compils :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

Shows the sheer magnitude of cuck this board is.

If anything, we should be strong arming him into dropping that suit if he wants to have any chance of playing for us again rather than the Qatari prison.

Instead, this no good clown is setting the terms while we have Messi, Griezo, FDJ, Arthur, Fati lol.

Exactly. This should have been obv. from Neymar. Drop the lawsuit.

Newcomer

I respect his 14-15 version. He was top 3 in the world. He was lean, super agile, motivated, and made lethal runs behind defenses/scored goals against top opposition.

Now he hogs the ball, does not move off it, tries to dribble from the half way line, and ends up fouled on the ground.

In short, his current level, which you guys get to enjoy at PSG (and what we suffered through since 2016) is not even top 5 in the world. His only truly memorable performance in the 3 year span has been, ironically, the win against PSG.

I don't doubt that for you his only memorable performance was 3 years ago when he was paying at Barça because you don't get to watch him regularly at PSG.

Even your fellow Barça fans here have said he has run the show in CL with PSG. Sadly, you didn't get to see it.

soul24rage

I kinda wanted Neymar back ever since Dembele got injured again, but after today's news that he tried to blackmail our club again, I really hope we win this lawsuit and piss him off to never come back to the club.

I really hope the board don't give in to his demands.

devo901

Neymar is venom to us (from both sporting and financial perspective) and I don't want him here.

I kinda understand the financial part ... but sportswise: you think his skills are not needed, or he is not able to integrate?
given the likely departure of messi and suarez soon I think he can play left wing or not? (long term fati's position)

Messigician

Bartomeu and Neymar's entourage are working on an agreement to avoid court case that is scheduled for today. The two parties met today and the outcome was positive. Although the agreement is not total, there is willingness to resolve the situation without going to court. [espn] https://t.co/8EEx6pevbE

Lapi

Give me a break and get off your moral high horse and stop preaching.
Neymar is venom to us (from both sporting and financial perspective) and I don't want him here at all cost. Period.

If you do not want Neymar in Barca again, that's your personal opinion, point of view, perhaps you even belong to the majority. That's fine with everyone who perhaps thinks differently.
BUT wishing a footballer, a sportsman to be injured, to be hurt, belongs to a different category. Period.

I can see that you are on the right path, as seemingly you are able to read and write, so please notify the community when you have successfully passed your elementary-school education, so there will be common ground to actually discuss something, apart from your violent internal tendencies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If you do not want Neymar in Barca again, that's your personal opinion, point of view, perhaps you even belong to the majority. That's fine with everyone who perhaps thinks differently.
BUT wishing a footballer, a sportsman to be injured, to be hurt, belongs to a different category. Period.

I can see that you are on the right path, as seemingly you are able to read and write, so please notify the community when you have successfully passed your elementary-school education, so there will be common ground to actually discuss something, apart from your violent internal tendencies.

Once again, stop lecturing and get off your high horse.

Home of Barca Fans