Neymar Jr.

Lapi

I'm not saying Neymar is the best player in the world (he is not) but for all the talks like he has regressed and is not important for PSG, those stats clearly show otherwise.

There's hardly a thing out there that would be "the best player on the world".
There are at least half a dozen outstanding players (Neymar is definitely one of them) with exceptional talent and characteristics.
As being the best, people usually name goalscorers, forwards, but there are defenders, midfielders too. One cannot compare Messi to a defender.

But one factor is almost certain, Neymar is the technically most gifted player among that leading figures, you can't even compare Messi to him in that regard.
Messi is seriously one-footed, whereas Neymar is almost equally good with both feet.
Messi is more precise but Neymar is even more creative than Messi is.
If you count forwards only, IMHO there is no doubt its Messi AND Neymar, the other contenders are way behind them.

Newcomer

Ban from last year. He critized referee decision (ManU got penalty last minute). I think 4game ban.

Initially 3 games ban but has been lowered to 2 games. He will play in Bruges game and he promised to score a goal for Laure Boulleau (former/retired PSG women player and current PSG communication employee) birthday.

CanadianCanadian

If this board really try's to sign Neymar it would really turn into a shitshow. 170 Million is the valuation that was agreed on if the reports are true

Imagine having someboy who sued the club, is a definite danger in the dressing room and now 2 years older AND coming off of serious injuries as your Plan B when you don't even have a plan besides "pass it to Messi lol"
:valverde2: :valverde:

We're finally looking like a team who has a great composition with adding De Jong, Griezzmann, Firpo and Neto. Can't forget about boy wonder Ansu Fati who looks to be a potentially world class Winger. If Valverde fucks this up for a third time
:vermaelen:

Last edited:

Newcomer

Skewed by the group stages. Where they scored 6 past feeder clubs lol

Only one day was needed to see that PSG is not the only club given feeder clubs to statpad. What about this club from a farmer league who fed Bayern so many goals, huh ?

I'm a little confused now though. Serghei led me to believe that only clubs of PL are worthy. But then, as he explained, it is only the groupstage. I guess Tottenham just let Bayern put 7 past them in their own stadium because groupstage is irrelevant.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Imagine how boring it is for him playing in that league though, he doesn’t even have to play and PSG will win the league.. like last year. See him coming to Barca in Jan or summer window.

Laplacian

He won't though, he's too expensive.

It makes me crazy just thinking about it. He is absolutely glorious in his prime and yet decided to leave us for ligue 1...

Fabulous player that won't have the legacy his talent deserves.

Last edited:

Lutece FC

He seems happy. I'm confident for a contract extension. He was right on his metaphor, "it's like a love relationship sometimes you can have quarrels. With a lot of love (and goals) it works."

His communication is perfect, his performance are great.

Even the 5% idiot who booed him in the CUP (Collectif Ultra Paris) are now quite.

And to conclude, he is not even at his top physically. Far from it. In 2/3 months, he will be a total monster. i just pray for no injuries.

Last edited:

Nello

He won't though, he's too expensive.

It makes me crazy just thinking about it. He is absolutely glorious in his prime and yet decided to leave us for ligue 1...

Fabulous player that won't have the legacy his talent deserves.

Neymar and his talent will get the legacy he deserves. His talent doesn't make him any smarter, more loyal, humble or less greedy. A player is made up by much than his talent, and even his impact on the pitch could have been greater if he wasn't such a superstar in so many ways.

Newcomer

He seems happy. I'm confident for a contract extension. He was right on his metaphor, "it's like a love relationship sometimes you can have quarrels. With a lot of love (and goals) it works."

Even the 5% idiot who booed him in the CUP (Collectif Ultra Paris) are now quite.

And to conclude, he is not even at his top physically. Far from it. In 2/3 months, he will be a total monster. i just pray for no injuries.

Imo, he has showed on several occasions today his talent is way superior than any other player in the pitch. He is the best player of PSG and in L1 by far.
However, he is also far from being good enough in his accelerations. Thus, his dribbles attempts were more than often unsuccessful. He needs to get his full fitness back to beat players with his trademark moves. Pretty contrasting game in which you can see his brillance but also his current shortcomings.
Most importantly, he scored again. It is good for his confidence and i hope we will get the fully fit Neymar for CL knock-outs (and Mbappé too).

There is nothing pointing to a contract extension though. Neymar is highly professional and does his job well with full commitment but that doesn't mean he has changed his mind. I still think he won't renew.

Lapi

Imo, he has showed on several occasions today his talent is way superior than any other player in the pitch. He is the best player of PSG and in L1 by far.
However, he is also far from being good enough in his accelerations.

Surely he was truly spectacular today.
He will get his acceleration speed back, he only played 4-5 games after a long gap.
But the balls he provided to others... those were fantastic, truly beautiful and enjoyable to watch.

Messigician

LOL you don't know that rat Neymar very well then.

Home of Barca Fans