Mikayil Faye

Porque

Think Cubarsi can do with the rest. Wednesday-Sat-Tues turnaround makes this game unnecessary for him and Lamineymar.

jamrock

At least one of our starts will have to start at the back, maybe 2.

One of cancelo,Kounde or both.

Unless we go

Roberto.martinez.faye.fort.

De jong.Oriol.fermin

Torres.roque.felix.

Actually that's a pretty solid team, but that defense has never played together before and this would be xavi's 28th different combination in Midfield this season.

I'd rather start at least one starter at the back and sub him off.

khaled_a_d

Can't play too many Barca B players at the same time. Still think Cubarsi will start and then probably Mika come on for him or Fort in 2nd half.

Roberto and Christensen will surely start as they are suspended for PSG.

If Christensen starts, then no need to play Cubarsi, depends a lot of Christensen health.

Something like Fort Christensen Faye Alonso will work.
Roberto, Romeu , Fermin midfield
Torres Roque , Felix in attack.

Frenkie, Pedri, Kounde could play in 2nd

@jamrock Inigo is suspended

Porque

If Mallorca win though, does Xavi stick to the plan or does he throw in a few more starters because of the opportunity?

I'd hope it's the former, but that result could alter things.

khaled_a_d

If Mallorca wins it will be 30 minutes away from start of our game, squal already be released.
It changes thing for 2nd hal subs only.

Porque

If Mallorca wins it will be 30 minutes away from start of our game, squal already be released.
It changes thing for 2nd hal subs only.

This is why I like having you around here. You are the voice of reason to the spurt of my unverified thoughts.

Messigician

So this cat is joining us from Croatian 2nd divison for 5m plus addons.

Must say, if he turns out to be the real deal it's a big W for the scouts who apparently pushed for him. Would never have imagined we'd spend 5m for a Senegalese guy from a relegation fodder in Croatian 2nd league. Seems like a joke tbh.
Who?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Massive W for scouting and for Deco or whomever trusted them for pulling the trigger on this.

Home of Barca Fans