Mikayil Faye

khaled_a_d

@Porque to my knowledge Chadi will be officially sold to Betis anyway, there isn't much to do the summer for him but to get the money.
Pablo Torre, Dest, Eric Garcia all should get us some income too, possibly J. Araujo as I have the feeling he will face Emerson fate, Lenglet & Fati are other expected "loans" that should get us some margin if we are in the 1:4 rules (whatever the ratio is now).

If we are just short of the 1 to 1 rule, I would think those will be enough to get us Cancelo, Roque & Fermin registration and maybe a cheap signing.

PS: I do like Mbacke a lot, not sure if he has a future here or even as a resale guy, given his age.

M3ls

Cool left-footed central defenders are a scarce commodity on the market.

This guy just has great potential. Incredibly strong physically, very fast in both short and long range, good in aerial duels, excellent from a technical point of view (including the passing game) and tactically well versed.

What the hell sale are you talking about?

Messi983

PS: I do like Mbacke a lot, not sure if he has a future here or even as a resale guy, given his age.

Especially considering his buy option is reportedly 6m which is obviously too high eventhough I also like him. I think if we would really like to keep Mbacke then we could potentially try to sign him on a pre-contract to join after his contract with LAFC expires in December (don't see us doing that though). At least I think that's when his contract is up unless he has since signed an extension with LAFC.

LAFC today announced that the Club has signed 18-year-old defender Mamadou Fall off of MLS Waivers to a two-year deal with options through 2024. Fall will occupy an international spot on the Club’s roster pending receipt of his International Transfer Certificate (ITC) and P1 Visa.

jamrock

Paolo maldini.

"I also think that mikayil Faye who is still
very young and plays for Barcelona, will play
a prominent role and fight for [the Ballon
d'Or] in the future too."

(via L'Équipe)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hope they don't sell him, but if they do it better be with a buyback clause or something.

He just scored a freekick too. This guy just finds various ways to clutch up.

jamrock

He's showing the reports of him being a CB prospective with good offensive production to be true.

Last edited:

jamrock

His left foot is brutal.

If we need a goal in the 90th minute and we can't break down the defense,I now know who I want to strike the ball from outside the box.

Very specific situation lol.

Porque

We need to see what he can do with the A setup towards end of season.

He's good in the B, so might be another Cubarsi who steps up when surrounded by better pitches, team mates, movement, etc.

Home of Barca Fans